Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trump's Civil War

Quote Originally Posted by W3WN View Post
    I would ask "how petty is this man, and how much lower can he go?", only, I'm afraid to find out.

(And 3 will get you 2 that he stiffs Rudy on the bill for legal services rendered. Not that Rudy is exactly doing a bang-up job)
    Hopefully they are all reduced to a laughing stock at this point.... all was lost when Rudy's hair was melting off his forehead....

That moment almost made me religious.
    --
    So there I was, totally naked. With only a rubber hose and a stuffed animal...

Quote Originally Posted by KD8TUT View Post
    Hopefully they are all reduced to a laughing stock at this point.... all was lost when Rudy's hair was melting off his forehead....

That moment almost made me religious.
    They've been at the laughing stock level for a long time... only, it's not very funny, is it...
    Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people dont care, the other 10% are glad it happened. Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Make Donald Drumpf Again.
    Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed. Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Trumpy bear not conceding and the antics of his right wing conspiracy support group has made this whole circus train wreck look as badly as possible. It has left the Un-tied States look a pathetic laughable mess worse than ever before to the entire world!

Hopefully this idiot will finally convince himself to put himself out of his own misery and declare it done and over.......the lawsuits,the possible criminal charges etc. are coming for him and maybe he can put his silly legal teams to more productive use..... like trying to keep him out of jail eventually
    Why,driving into a brick wall at 60 miles per hour, would I expect it not to hurt! :roll:

Walk and Talk like a Canajun!!

Quote Originally Posted by WZ7U View Post
    You're braver than I Charles, I won't do facefart.
    I'm out there too. It's not that bad. Make yourself all but invisible to the public.
    Be prepared to block people you thought you knew, be ruthless.

Then, find groups of interest. Some are public groups.
    Be more careful there, but Cat humor based is OK.
    For instance.

Most important, find private groups. They exist.

Most of the time we are punished if we go against the trend. Only at an inflection point are we rewarded. ~ George Soros

Posted and deleted a minute later.

Name:  Prez_Butter_Butt.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  31.1 KB

He... what? Ewwwwww....
    Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people dont care, the other 10% are glad it happened. Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Make Donald Drumpf Again.
    Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed. Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Rudy butter maybe? NEWSFLASH! That ain't butter Rudy was leaking. It's what I said it was earlier.

You know he would need help with that. I wonder how many would quit before they found someone willing to 'engage'?

And for kicks, who would you nominate for the task and why. This might be revealing.
    I nominate (posthumously) Jeffy Epstein. Because. Seems appropriate. OK, not realistic. Harvey Weinstein. More because.
    Last edited by WZ7U; 11-21-2020 at 09:24 PM. Reason: Epiphany

Like that post was...
    Moving on, my posts are not helpful

World leaders met remotely in a global zoom meeting to discuss global Covid 19 response.
    While tRump played golf.
    Yes, really.

Golfing. On work time. How very emperor-ish of you.
    Thank you for this republicans. Those that felt Cheato was a good candidate for POTUS. Those that will never admit the incredible mistake you perpetrated upon the country with your reckless choice. Those that double down on stupid and raise the stakes.

Let me toast your incredible ignorance, selfishness and hubris, thinking a racist, misogynistic authoritarian was an appropriate choice for what used to be the worlds most powerful position of power. A hearty fuck you! to the GOP and all your enabling minions for a pox on all your houses for eternity.

You MAGATs want a civil war? I say you haven't the balls. Or the proper perspective of history and how folks like you have it in the end. Unless you enjoy hanging by your ding dong in the public square.

Like that post was...
    Moving on, my posts are not helpful