Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump's Civil War

Trump's Civil War

The 2020 presidential election loser is planning what I call a civil war by inciting his base in rallies he is planning to hold to further spread his loser bullshit.

I suspect that in the end, all the money raising will be used to try to pay down the loser's enormous mountain of debt.

https://www.axios.com/trump-legal-st...eacebb511.html
    I've enjoyed island life for 14 years. That's 10 years more than the Confederacy was around.
    RIP Albi
    When do you tell a woman you're a ham?

It's a jungle out there. Many EQ stupidly with poor articulation.
    ~TKX

I've enjoyed island life for 14 years. That's 10 years more than the Confederacy was around.
    RIP Albi

~TKX

What she is talking about is what concerns me. He still has seventy something days to turn us into a cinder, and I hope something can be done to mitigate that.

Like that post was...
    Moving on, my posts are not helpful

Quote Originally Posted by WZ7U View Post
    What she is talking about is what concerns me. He still has seventy something days to turn us into a cinder, and I hope something can be done to mitigate that.
    And he could give Putin intelligence, that he hasn't given him already?

The FBI’s counterintelligence agents wondered: Why did Trump invite the Russian ambassador and the Russian foreign minister into the Oval Office on the day after he keelhauled FBI Director James B. Comey — and brag about it? “I just fired the head of the FBI,” Trump told them in confidence. “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.” Like the rest of America, the FBI learned about that conversation only from a Russian government readout. But then Trump went on television and said he had fired Comey over the FBI’s probe into ties between Team Trump and Team Putin during and after the 2016 election.
    I will always will bring up this question, the question about Russia. There is still something there. I'm sure there are those which believe I'm crazy, just like I believe they're crazy for supporting Trump despite all they've seen.
    I was asked yesterday to look at from a different perspective. I was asked to look at it as that they are hurt. I was asked to ask the question of how are they hurt differently. Interesting perspective since I've seen this thing since I was very young. Seeing people sucking up to the man with the money, the factory owner and the factory management, the guy in the neighborhood with the very worst attitude.
    I can see trying to understand and defuse the worst neighbor scenario but the factory owner and his suck ups don't need my help. It has been my experience that they are allowed to get away with far too much, especially here in the South.
    I wonder if it's that same mentality that keeps Trump's supporters on his side. Saturday every Trump fan was bitching about their 401k tanking. Monday their 401k's made huge gains on the news of Biden's win. Of course, they came up with a list of reasons why it would tank and they would be destitute come next Spring. Ugh. I should stop here.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlo...rintelligence/
    RIP Albi

~TKX

It doesn't matter to him the consequences of whipping his followers into a frenzy, as long as they keep buying his flags and hats. He's a shyster, and he will always be a shyster. He sees people who can be manipulated and uses that to take their money.

Trump loyalists taking key posts at the Pentagon.

Here. Choose a link: https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=...cvkA4YQ4dUDCAw
    RIP Albi

~TKX

Trump is collecting money for his "fight." 10 to 1 he's pocketing those ... donations.
    RIP Albi

~TKX

RIP Albi

~TKX

Quote Originally Posted by KG4CGC View Post
    More importantly, why is anyone (any sane person, that is) still listening to him?
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Make Donald Drumpf Again.
    “Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Quote Originally Posted by KG4CGC View Post
    Trump is collecting money for his "fight." 10 to 1 he's pocketing those ... donations.
    Allegedly, the 'fine print' says that 60% of the money donated collected will be used to pay off campaign debts.

Makes one wonder how much $$$ did the Great Cheato front the campaign, expecting to be paid back... and I give it 10:1 as well -- for every $ he 'lent', he'll get 10x$ back.
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Make Donald Drumpf Again.
    “Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati