I just learned of this tower accident. Although the details on the page don't explicitly state this, it appears that the injured person is AA9TJ (although I could well be wrong).

h
ttps://gf.me/u/yr6tgn

"
My older Brother David Shurtz was working on a communications tower for me and his safety strap broke loose he fell 45 to 50 feet landing on the ground hard. He has severe injuries and has been to 3 hospitals via helicopter flights. He is unemployed due to Covid-19 and was looking for work.

He and his wife are both near retirement age and this will devastate them financially and he is racking up big medical bills and his wife is having to pay for travel and food plus try and work to keep bills paid. They need money fast and anything that could help. I set fund at $20,000 but it could go much higher please help any donation will be a great blessing.

He has been moved via life flight to Barnes Hospital in St. Louis, MO now to face other surgeries. This is quickly becoming more and more expensive for his family They need help
." (posted by Charles Shurtz)

[For what it's worth, I did make a small donation.]