Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The “S” in Windows 10 S

Quote Originally Posted by KJ3N View Post
    All you folks hating on W10 make me laugh.

BTW, your cell phone does at least as much tracking as W10 does. Today's cell phones certainly do more tracking of you than that Bill Gates microchip embedded in you face mask.

I'll take W10 over XP, Vista, W7, and W8. Especially 8. W8 was a complete cluster fuck.
    My problem isn’t with Win 10 per se.

it’s with this limited version, that us being marketed to people who aren’t tech savvy enough to realize that they ain’t getting what they think they are.

in my friend's case, he was misled by the sales rep... who may not have known the difference either.
    Last edited by W3WN; 08-17-2020 at 08:03 PM.
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 2K!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

"in my friend's case, he was misled by the sales rep... who may not have known the difference either."
    Man you crack me up, that sounds SO familiar! If not for the timing I'd ask if he bought it at Rat Shack where their motto was "At Radio Shack you have questions, we have blank stares."

Adios Sad Shack.jpg
    "The universe is under no obligation to make sense to you."
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

73 de Warren KB2VXA
    Station powered by atomic energy, operator powered by natural gas.

Those who would have worked for Crappy Overpriced Cellphone Shack in years past now work for Far From Best Buy.
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 2K!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati