Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Delay The Election: A Wet Dream by tRump

Delay The Election: A Wet Dream by tRump

Donald Trump has suggested November's presidential election be postponed, saying increased postal voting could lead to fraud and inaccurate results.
    He floated a delay until people could "properly, securely and safely" vote.
    There is little evidence to support Mr Trump's claims but he has long railed against mail-in voting which he has said would be susceptible to fraud.
    US states want to make postal voting easier due to public health concerns over the coronavirus pandemic.
    Under the US constitution, Mr Trump does not have the authority to postpone the election himself. Any delay would have to be approved by Congress.
    I'm sure you've seen this piece of history on the news at this point. Well, at least he can identify an elephant. The elephant being his poll numbers.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53597975

Name:  TR_MIV_BTS.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  31.7 KB

Your beloved national leader who is trying to ignore the pandemic,believes in witch doctors,paranoid no one likes him,is not trusting of his own medical authorities etc....... you need to to get rid of this goof at your earliest convenience ........... your lives depend on it!
    Why,driving into a brick wall at 60 miles per hour, would I expect it not to hurt! :roll:

Walk and Talk like a Canajun!!

Lots of reports of stalled ballots in USPS mail centers during primaries.

Recently accelerated by a recent appointment? Hmmm?

Most of the time we are punished if we go against the trend. Only at an inflection point are we rewarded. ~ George Soros

Master Navigator
    Yes, I think he believes that all of our women having sex with demons in their sleep are contributing to a wave of voter fraud. I'm sure the Qanon folks have their own theories involving alien DNA. In any case, he will try to use it to justify throwing out the election results. And at least 35% of us will agree. I fear that another 35% won't care - which is the result all of his crap is supposed to get.

"you need to to get rid of this goof at your earliest convenience ........... your lives depend on it!"
    You're not telling us anything we don't already know, but there's more to it than that oversimplification. We need a tsunamy to sweep the Repuglicans into the Potomac and out to sea. I was going to say where they will become food, but warn the fishes they're poisonous!

"Yes, I think he believes that all of our women having sex with demons in their sleep are contributing to a wave of voter fraud."
    That's only the small part of it, he and his jock strap supporters are having wet dreams f**king America up the poop chute in their sleep. The Washington Monument is a phallic symbol if you haven't noticed. I recently discovered one of my friends since our teen years is a rabid tRump supporter who told me not to believe the Communist media, and that Agent Orange is the best president this country has ever had. Opinions are like ass holes, everybody has one, and I suppose everybody knows one... but I stop short of name calling when speaking with one.

Alien DNA, I wonder how they recognize it as alien. Probably the same way they recognize those blobs of light moving strangely across the sky as alien spacecraft and still call them UFOs. They move strangely because videos are taken with Shakycams since they can't afford the Sony Steadycams used by TV cameramen or even a tripod. I've seen them and call them UFOs, if I were to recognize them as anything besides lights in the sky I would call them IFOs.
    "New Jersey, the most American of all states. It has everything from wilderness to the Mafia. All the great things and all the worst, like Route 22."
    Jean Shepherd K2ORS (SK) & WOR radio personality

The universe is under no obligation to make sense to you.
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

73 de Warren KB2VXA
    Station powered by atomic energy, operator powered by natural gas.

IF Trump loses, WHAT are we gonna do about the brain washed that will always adore him?
    Most of the time we are punished if we go against the trend. Only at an inflection point are we rewarded. ~ George Soros

Send them to edumacation camps
    "If the Republicans will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop
    telling the truth about them." - Adlai Stevenson (1900-1965)
    Im not liberal/conservative, Im anti-idiotarian.
    At some point in the last 20 years, the left moved to the center, and the right moved into a mental institution

Or take that stupid zed sig line serious and stop using rubber bullets.

A better approach would be to make the trumpets use rubbers. Takes longer but guaranteed no more trumpets after a while.

Like that post was...
    Moving on, my posts are not helpful

Quote Originally Posted by WTKX View Post
    IF Trump loses, WHAT are we gonna do about the brain washed that will always adore him?
    He can do a TV show from prison. His supporters can show their support by becoming his cellmate for a month.