Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vegetarianism

Quote Originally Posted by WØTKX View Post
    I make giant 1" thick 12" oatmeal pancakes with berries bananas, and extra egg.

Really fun to pan flip 'em. Cut in quarter slices like pizza, top with butter.
    I put them in Tupperware to save for tomorrow's breakfast.
    Hey Dave, ya ever take a raw clove of garlic and bit into it followed by an anchovy after a 2 or 3 chews of the garlic?
    Ya ever chase that down with an IPA so cold it was just on the brink of freezing had you not just picked up the tankard?

Quote Originally Posted by KG4CGC View Post
    Hey Dave, ya ever take a raw clove of garlic and bit into it followed by an anchovy after a 2 or 3 chews of the garlic?
    Ya ever chase that down with an IPA so cold it was just on the brink of freezing had you not just picked up the tankard?
    Not quite, but a garlic pizza with anchovies, olives and mushrooms? Yummy. Not a fan of IPA, but a good Dunkelweiss, and thenkewveddymuch.
    "Where would we be without the agitators of the world to attach the electrodes
    of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?" ~ Professor "Dick" Soloman

Well the IPA flavor hits hard against the anchovy and garlic in a most interesting way. Batsquatch by Rogue served within a micro fine hair of freezing. Also a good beer to pair with cheese.

Hops are good, I don't mind the taste. But I discovered hoppy beers give me a headache, quickly.

Probable allergy. I prefer crisp Weißbier and always have. Not sweet, dammit. Like dry wine.

Secret shame? Coors "Banquet" in the screw top cans.

Yes, ®ight wing beer. And Koch TP too. It's cheap!

Remember:

I thusly do pee
    Coors with glee
    Wipe my ass
    With Koch and extra smelly!
    Last edited by WØTKX; 07-13-2020 at 03:20 PM.
    "Where would we be without the agitators of the world to attach the electrodes
    of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?" ~ Professor "Dick" Soloman