Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I wonder where this is going

Okay it's like this , I sent attachments from my T-Mangle phone and they didn't take.
    Then I edited to show the FLH in front of the flag.
    Then I couldn't see the failed attachments to remove them.
    Finally I can see the failed attachments and removed them.
    So...
    Attachment 17054
    Another pic of the FL
    Attachment 17055
    Something completely different. An alcoholic XS65(750cc).
    Bit of a nightmare atm. Updating the rear end. Seems the original rear spokes weren't up to 70HP/Torque.
    So my krap connection and failed attachments aside. I think the KZ swaps with my KZ1000p and the police engine gets a good look if not rebuild before it ends up in the CSR. I mean, it only has about 108,000mi on it :-0
    Last edited by kop; 07-07-2020 at 03:31 AM.

I have to post a few of my rides. Others in thread bring up memories of Mid Ohio Vintage Motorcycle Days. Everything shown thus far and many variants thereof show up for sale every year. Every year except this one. Covid got things postponed indefinitely.
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."

Remind me to post some oldies here later. My current upload speed is 0.001 mbs. Spectrum and their "new" lines since April. The old ones, which looked like giant aluminum coax have been replaced with phone cable style BS since the tornado last Spring. Stuff is an inch and a half in diameter but seems like a huge step backwards both in performance and technology.

Twisted pair can sustain some great speeds (especially CAT6) but we all need MOAR FIBER.
    "Where would we be without the agitators of the world to attach the electrodes
    of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?" ~ Professor "Dick" Soloman

Name:  Indian_001.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  106.6 KB

Name:  Nimbus_001_ReS.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  191.8 KB

Name:  Moto_Cafe_001_ReS.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  188.4 KB

The picture above looks like my late buddy Jack's garage.
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."

I should have added details. That's the Greenhouse Moto Cafe in Mills River NC.
    Before that a Nimbus. Wish I knew the year and a 1934 Indian.

Jack had a '47 Chief....in addition to lots of other things. He actively rode the Chief all over with his group of friends.

Between him, me and another husband/wife enthusiast/collector/AMA leadership couple there were at least 70 motorcycles in inventory at one time. Jack's and Keith and Norma's collections are gone; sold at auction or passed down to their heirs. I sold a few and have four in the garage at the moment. If space permits at some future time I plan to add a few more of the same model lines.