In the last force 10 gale in spring my now 18 years old Imax 2000 hit the dust, rather the top section broke and fell off.

I still had 2 spares of which i now put one together, painted it white ( extra coat for protection of the fiberglass) new coax on it ( Sort of LMR 400 here it is aircom plus, used for uhf normally, but i had a roll left over.

The old one and new one will be used on 15 , 12 , and 10, though 17 meters will work as well, need a tuner there since the swr there is 1:3, the rest of the bands is used without the need of a tuner.

I don't use 11 meter though.
So a cheap and cheerfull 4 band vertical that works, WAC on 10 meter with it, as on 12 and 15 10 years back when the conditions were good.

The old one saw windspeeds up to 120+ Km/H where the most part of the antenna was more horizontal as vertical......

The fiberglass loses it's bonding through the U.V., leading to de lamination, and the top will break, the extra coat of very strong white paint on the new one.

So in the next week i will carry my old carcass up the slanted roof, remove the remnants of the old one including old coax and mount the new one, if that survives another 18 years i'll probably be gone...