Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need a little help!

Exclamation Need a little help!

These are tough times, and I find myself struggling a little financially the past few months. This week has been particularly brutal, as county taxes (real estate & property taxes) were all due. I am still paying off medical bills from the first of the year. We had two incidents in January, and unfortunately, the deductibles for 2020 had to be addressed.

The server bill itself isn't a huge burden, but it's difficult to divert money to that when I could really use it elsewhere. Since Jeff passed, I am personally in the red for about $2500 paying the server and domain bills. Donations have helped, but have fallen off to pretty much nothing in the past 18 months.

Understanding that many others are in worse shape than myself, I hesitate to ask, but if anyone can kick in a small donation to help me keep the Island going, it would be deeply appreciated!

Donation buttons and links are at the top and bottom of the main page, and the donation button appears at the bottom of most other pages.

For those who prefer to not use PayPal, I will accept your personal check. My bank is about 1/4 mile up the street, so a check wouldn't be any trouble at all. My callbook address is good.

Thanks so much for reading all of this, and thanks for being loyal Islanders and supporting the site, with or without a donation!

Best 73,
    Luke
    QAnon / GOP Republicans mentally lack the necessary intelligence to even tell a decent lie (Ex: A cabal of Satanic, cannibalistic pedophiles run a global child sex trafficking ring and conspired against former President Dotard dRUMPf during his term in office... Jewish space lasers, etc.). What in the hell makes anyone believe these melon heads can actually govern?

The Donate link gives me a "Session Expired" page - even when I freshly log into P-P.

Might want to check things out...
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."

Quote Originally Posted by N8YX View Post
    The Donate link gives me a "Session Expired" page - even when I freshly log into P-P.

I used the one at the bottom. I think the one at the top has been messed up for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by KG4CGC View Post
    I used the one at the bottom. I think the one at the top has been messed up for a while.
    Thanks Charles. Worked for me as well.
    "Where would we be without the agitators of the world to attach the electrodes
    of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?" ~ Professor "Dick" Soloman

Quote Originally Posted by N8YX View Post

Quote Originally Posted by KG4CGC View Post
    Same thing here. We might just want to nix that link at the top of the page. Thanks!
    QAnon / GOP Republicans mentally lack the necessary intelligence to even tell a decent lie (Ex: A cabal of Satanic, cannibalistic pedophiles run a global child sex trafficking ring and conspired against former President Dotard dRUMPf during his term in office... Jewish space lasers, etc.). What in the hell makes anyone believe these melon heads can actually govern?

Threw some cabbage at the joint...
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."

Attachment 16980
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Where would we be without the agitators of the world to attach the electrodes
    of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?" ~ Professor "Dick" Soloman

Done.
    Transactiereferentie: 78D64108KV0197537
    my mail addy is cw.postma@ziggo.nl, paypal old one is gone.
    "If the Republicans will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop
    telling the truth about them." - Adlai Stevenson (1900-1965)
    “I’m not liberal/conservative, I’m anti-idiotarian.”
    At some point in the last 20 years, the left moved to the center, and the right moved into a mental institution

I am sending an email to everyone who has donated to date. Please let me know if you haven't received a reply from me yet!

And, thank everyone for the donations! It will take some of the load off me... we have 2 months of server expenses (June & July) covered, plus enough to renew the domains,which comes up in July!

It's very nice to know we have a support base willing to help out, especially in these tough times.

Luke

done using the link at the bottom ...
    "... and another thing about you democrats ... you all believe in science!" -- denny crane