Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need a little help!

Update: Your generous donations have totaled $445 to date. The domains aren't due for renewal until next July, so server expenses have been covered for June, July, and August, with almost enough to cover September!

I emailed everyone who donated a confirmation. If you did not receive an email from me, let me know here via PM so that I can verify your donation. I'm sure SPAM filtering may have caught one or two of these messages. They were generally sent from my Comcast address (a couple from my Gmail address).

Thank you to everyone who donated to support our site! It does take a little pressure off me to keep the lights burning.

Sincerely,
    Luke
    QAnon / GOP Republicans mentally lack the necessary intelligence to even tell a decent lie (Ex: A cabal of Satanic, cannibalistic pedophiles run a global child sex trafficking ring and conspired against former President Dotard dRUMPf during his term in office... Jewish space lasers, etc.). What in the hell makes anyone believe these melon heads can actually govern?

Not got an mail, not in the spam folder as well, must have been an electron with a bad hair day...;)
    "If the Republicans will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop
    telling the truth about them." - Adlai Stevenson (1900-1965)
    “I’m not liberal/conservative, I’m anti-idiotarian.”
    At some point in the last 20 years, the left moved to the center, and the right moved into a mental institution

Cor, you are just a fragment of our collective imagination.

Most visualize you wandering in wooden shoes.

MUCH worse, I wander in Crocs met sokken!
    "Where would we be without the agitators of the world to attach the electrodes
    of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?" ~ Professor "Dick" Soloman

No wooden shoes for me, leather slippers or shoes for me.
    I used to walk on wooden shoes, leather upper part though.
    "If the Republicans will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop
    telling the truth about them." - Adlai Stevenson (1900-1965)
    “I’m not liberal/conservative, I’m anti-idiotarian.”
    At some point in the last 20 years, the left moved to the center, and the right moved into a mental institution