Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump Just Won This Thing

Trump Just Won This Thing

Biden's "you ain't black" comment just fucked him up royally and we'll have 4 more years of Trump and after that one of his family will be next in line.
    A gaff to be sure but now it will never be lived down, meanwhile, like Slick Willy, we have this Dentless Donny running amuck.

I don't believe it will be significance after a couple more news cycles. tRUMP fatigue is running rampant, the polls are showing the fat bastard getting skewered, and it looks like his inaction on Convid-19 is really dragging him down.

This is Biden, ol' Joe, who can say some really awkward shit sometimes. He never shows malice when he does, so he's pretty harmless in that regard. I just hope he develops a real nasty mean streak towards dotard donnie and rips that shitter a brand new asshole in the election.

If Biden loses the election, in part to gaffes like this, he will have no one to blame but himself.

i really hope someone metaphorically kicks him in the butt, and tells him to pull his head out of it.
    Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people dont care, the other 10% are glad it happened. Clint Hurdle

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Make Donald Drumpf Again

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Master Navigator
    Name:  safe_image (1).jpg
Views: 45
Size:  39.3 KB

Link

"Every picture tells a story, don't it?"

Quote Originally Posted by ad4mg View Post
    I don't believe it will be significance after a couple more news cycles. tRUMP fatigue is running rampant, the polls are showing the fat bastard getting skewered, and it looks like his inaction on Convid-19 is really dragging him down.

This is Biden, ol' Joe, who can say some really awkward shit sometimes. He never shows malice when he does, so he's pretty harmless in that regard. I just hope he develops a real nasty mean streak towards dotard donnie and rips that shitter a brand new asshole in the election.
    One can hope. I just saw where Sanders stepped in and helped, "explain" the situation but I'm starting to see that like the way Trump cultists explain what Trump REALLY meant, when he says what he means, but means something else, unless it's illegal, so what if it's illegal, yeah he did it but they don't care, kind of a thing.

I'd like Biden to get his social skills together. Not every bit of tough talk has to involve words like "woodshed" and "push-ups."
    Meanwhile, people out there, in my state anyway, saying that wearing masks makes us look like a 3rd world shithole and that it's Pelosi's fault. As long as it advances the validation of their racism and xenophobia, they'll follow him into a giant pit of lava knowing that it's a giant pit of lava.

Quote Originally Posted by W3WN View Post
    If Biden loses the election, in part to gaffes like this, he will have no one to blame but himself.

i really hope someone metaphorically kicks him in the butt, and tells him to pull his head out of it.
    If gaffs make people change their minds and stick with Orange Jim Jones, we'll have no one to blame but ourselves ... and Facebook.
    No shit. I really mean that.

Quote Originally Posted by kom View Post
    Name:  safe_image (1).jpg
Views: 45
Size:  39.3 KB

Link

"Every picture tells a story, don't it?"
    After everything we've through, I too would kiss a picture of Obama in the same manner that Catholics kiss the figurines of their deity.
    Just like kissing the ground after getting off of a bad flight or rough sea travel.
    I'm quite concerned however over the fallout from the cultists, their reaction if Trump loses. I am also concerned of a call to arms led by the current occupant of the WH. It will not be the first time he did if he does.

News services and You Tube have the video of that interview, written accounts being out of context don't show the whole picture. Having watched the video, and it's rather long so you get the big picture. I saw Biden being interviewed by a Black Media host, the name Charlemagne Tha God in itself is intimidating, and through it all he was under a lot of pressure, leading remarks into unfamiliar territory and such. Biden said he was "just being a wiseguy", it looked to me he was trying to shake off some of his nervousness. That's my take on it, I never did go looking for racism under every rock and behind every bush. And so what if some consider it racist? Compared to tRUMP... ah, there IS no comparison. So Mr. Biden, don't sweat it, just get up, dust yourself off, and get back in the race (sic).
    "New Jersey, the most American of all states. It has everything from wilderness to the Mafia. All the great things and all the worst, like Route 22."
    Jean Shepherd K2ORS (SK) & WOR radio personality

We live in a world where we have to hide to make love, while violence is practiced in broad daylight.
    John Lennon

73 de Warren KB2VXA
    Station powered by atomic energy, operator powered by natural gas.

It doesn't end there.
    https://youtu.be/s9k-MibU8RI

Biden has annouced he is going to beat himself on CNBC

a yankee living in the hind end of the bible belt
    some people are like slinkys, not really good for anything, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Elizabeth Matamoros: not exactly a bastion of journalism but until now I have never heard of her. A quick Google search shows some things that I wouldn't call reporting because it is heavy on the editorial side.
    I mean, the name sounds somewhat familiar but I'm still looking for a pattern, connecting the dots if you will.
    More information on Elizabeth Matamoros would be welcome. The video is great SNL fodder though.