Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: About the "Rumpus Room" Forum

About the "Rumpus Room" Forum

Some topics just don't interest the majority of our members, but we don't want to dictate content, so here's the new place to put outrageous, absurd, offensive, and plain stupid thread topics. Now, those who don't want to wade through these sorts of discussions in our "General Chat" forum don't have to.

Rules remain the same, and may tighten up if things get out of hand in here.

As always, comments are welcome!
    QAnon / GOP Republicans mentally lack the necessary intelligence to even tell a decent lie (Ex: A cabal of Satanic, cannibalistic pedophiles run a global child sex trafficking ring and conspired against former President Dotard dRUMPf during his term in office... Jewish space lasers, etc.). What in the hell makes anyone believe these melon heads can actually govern?

Re: About the "Rumpus Room" Forum

I like it but you know you guys will be moving a lot of threads. Not too many will openly admit what they are posting is stupid or unwanted.

You do realize this is going to look like the morning that somebody went in and bumped enough of Greg's posts to the top to fill the front page of Rag Chew on QRZ.

Quote Originally Posted by N7RJD
    I like it but you know you guys will be moving a lot of threads. Not too many will openly admit what they are posting is stupid or unwanted.

You do realize this is going to look like the morning that somebody went in and bumped enough of Greg's posts to the top to fill the front page of Rag Chew on QRZ.
    I was thinking the same thing. Just how do we sort these threads? :think

"A night sky full of cries. Hearts filled with lies. The contract: is it worth the price?"

Quote Originally Posted by KB3LAZ

I was thinking the same thing. Just how do we sort these threads? :think
    That's easy, block Greg's access to all other forums. Problem solved.

We're hearing from members who don't want to read threads about whale penises and the like. What this ends up looking like wasn't a consideration ... we are acting on behalf of our entire membership as a group.

Travis, the posts will sort themselves as in any other forum.

We'll move threads that we believe fit the criteria of this new forum. It's pretty simple, really ... threads that won't interest the majority of our members due to content are the target group. Our objective is to return our "General Chat" to discussions of topics that most folks consider "normal".

We're not picking on Greg ... I culled the first 2 pages of General Chat, and half of Greg's posts remain there. That he selects topics that borderline on the absurd sometimes is his choice, not ours. Everyone should have a place to express themselves now, and everyone else will find it easier to ignore the more "lively" discussions.

With that in mind, if topics here are within the rules, constant personal attacks on the OP strictly on the basis of the topic itself will be frowned upon. The choice to not upset one's self with these topics has been made easier.
    QAnon / GOP Republicans mentally lack the necessary intelligence to even tell a decent lie (Ex: A cabal of Satanic, cannibalistic pedophiles run a global child sex trafficking ring and conspired against former President Dotard dRUMPf during his term in office... Jewish space lasers, etc.). What in the hell makes anyone believe these melon heads can actually govern?

At least there was enough forethought to make it a 'members' only page, thanks. No Greg, not that kind of member you dork. I prefer to post in members only spots so those damned googlebots wont pick up on me. Perhaps it should have been named the 'KWW fantasy turd bowl'.

Yes, grand idea making this page the only place Greg can post his bull$#!t. He doesnt deserve his own page, but I like the concept of at least attempting to quarantine his crap. While I am a 1st amendment supporter, I am sick of his juvenile, quasi closetqueen (no offence to real closet queens) irritating effin feces. Can I make it any effin plainer, GREG? Greg, in this case, STFU! :dance

Did I stray off the path here? oops

Like that post was...
    Moving on, my posts are not helpful

BWAAAHAHAHAAAA... this is pretty much the idea I was thinking of when Greg started posting his... stuff.

How about "Greg's Sandbox"?

I'm certain that there's quite a few of my threads that would fit well here too.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    “The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words."
    --Philip K. Dick

Quote Originally Posted by N2NH
    BWAAAHAHAHAAAA... this is pretty much the idea I was thinking of when Greg started posting his... stuff.

I'm certain that there's quite a few of my threads that would fit well here too.
    The graveyard or even "tales from the crypt".

"A night sky full of cries. Hearts filled with lies. The contract: is it worth the price?"

Quote Originally Posted by KB3LAZ
    Quote Originally Posted by N2NH

The graveyard or even "tales from the crypt BOI".
    Fixed it for you.
    Welcome to "The Tropical Paradise".

The Islands exclusive five star restaurant located high atop the Alpha Hotel. Come join us in our revolving all glass Paradise and experience fine dining second to none.

Moving all the threads pretty much reset the cookie for the site in this forum. If you want to reset, click the "last post" plus-mark link in any thread that's you've already read. All the posts will be considered as "read" when you do that ...