Thread: IT'S NEW TO ME!

Looks good! But too much sugar for my system, sad to say.
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 2K!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Wouldn't it be easier and a lot cleaner to just go to Mickey D's or any fast food joint?
    "The universe is under no obligation to make sense to you."
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

73 de Warren KB2VXA
    Station powered by atomic energy, operator powered by natural gas.

Quote Originally Posted by kb2vxa View Post
    Wouldn't it be easier and a lot cleaner to just go to Mickey D's or any fast food joint?
    And end up catching the virus?
    It's weird here. People will go to the drive-thru, eat their virus food in virus covered cardboard and virus covered plastic containers.
    THEN, they realize the bag and containers might have been touched by a sick worker so they throw it out the window of their vehicles.
    I've been seeing a lot more roadside trash over the last few weeks. Most of it is McDonald's and Chick-Fil-A.

[edited to add] Besides, Warren ... when have you ever been about easier? ZING!
    Get well soon my friend. I'm pulling for ya as hard as I've ever pulled for anyone. <3

Sorry Charles, I thought they would observe the same cleanliness protocols as supermarkets, people still need supplies. I must be too altruistic, likely because I haven't been to a fast food joint in years and saw the closure of Booger Fling (BK) in Point Pleasant Beach.

"Besides, Warren ... when have you ever been about easier? ZING!"
    That zing was the ricochet of a bullet missing the mark. I must be the laziest SOB on the planet, all my working life I have made my jobs easier by streamlining, faster and more efficient. On my last job as electrical QC inspector the foreman remarked "But we've been doing it that way for years." I replied "Slow and inefficient. Now you have a faster and more efficient way." Soon he saw the difference.

Thanks for pulling for me, you're a real champ!
    Last edited by kb2vxa; 05-08-2020 at 05:46 AM.
    "The universe is under no obligation to make sense to you."
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

73 de Warren KB2VXA
    Station powered by atomic energy, operator powered by natural gas.