Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Patriotic Calling

Master Navigator
    What's bugging me is that not only did Trump suggest throwing Mom and Dad under the bus, his great idea has been amplified and aggravated by some major right wing talking heads and politicians. You have The Blaze and it's creator, Brit Hume and Lou Dobbs at Fox, the Lt. Gov. of Texas, and other brilliant persons calling for older Americans to do the patriotic thing and sacrifice ourselves for the economy.

I fear what's happening is that Trump is gaslighting us to all believe that the problem will go away by Easter. Millions of his fans will demand that it be so. The virus will run rampant, killing 1-2 million of us, mostly older folks, but building herd immunity in it's wake. But, saving billionaires any inconvenience in so doing.

The it in Washouttown wants everybody to believe it's all over and is safe to go back to normal when it's not so. The Repuglican agenda to slash health care and retirement costs via Social Security aka HURRY UP AND DIE ALREADY will come to pass while the wealthy living in their ivory towers far above the stench of the unwashed masses will get even wealthier. It's so simple, Social Security is a slush fund for politicians, "We The People" only get the crumbs that fall from the rich man's table, by eliminating the crumbs they have it ALL. It's been that way for years and now the gaslight is burning bright so even the blind can see it. 100 viruses in the wall, 100 viruses. Take one down and pass it around, 99 viruses in the wall...

Gaslight, in interesting 1944 movie you all should watch. Named for this movie, gaslighting has become a recognized form of controlling and manipulative behavior. It involves an exploitative person manipulating people who suspect him or her, into doubting themselves and questioning their own perceptions so that they distrust their own suspicions of the manipulator. By 2020 this behavior would be classified as a form of psychological abuse. In this case of gaslighting we all know who the gasbag is.
    "New Jersey, the most American of all states. It has everything from wilderness to the Mafia. All the great things and all the worst, like Route 22."
    Jean Shepherd K2ORS (SK) & WOR radio personality

We live in a world where we have to hide to make love, while violence is practiced in broad daylight.
    John Lennon

73 de Warren KB2VXA
    Station powered by atomic energy, operator powered by natural gas.

Trump can't hold rallies now so he goes on TV everyday and says a whole lot of nothing but what amazes me are all the people who are mesmerized at the sight of him licking his own balls. I guess that's part of his appeal to his cult followers.

Quote Originally Posted by WZ7U View Post
    I hate to feel this way about anyone, but I hope trumpenstein gets covid - if for anything to put some humility in his bloated ass.
    ...and put Pence in charge. Be careful what you wish for.
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Make Donald Drumpf Again

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Pence can be controlled and the senate doesn't fear him like they do Trump. Big difference.

Quote Originally Posted by KG4CGC View Post
    Pence can be controlled and the senate doesn't fear him like they do Trump. Big difference.
    I hope you’re right. I’m not so sure.

Pence, IMHO, is more dangerous. Unlike The Orange, he is a greater level of evil.
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.

Make Donald Drumpf Again

Master Navigator
    Pence is a religious fanatic, and he would be the darling of the white fundamentalists - and would do their bidding to create a dominionist government to as great an extent as possible. Trump has installed many other religious fanatics in the government, so this is close to becoming reality.

If you are going to cough on one, cough on both, so Pelosi takes over. Can you imagine the exploding heads if that happened?

Quote Originally Posted by K0RGR View Post
    Pence is a religious fanatic, and he would be the darling of the white fundamentalists - and would do their bidding to create a dominionist government to as great an extent as possible. Trump has installed many other religious fanatics in the government, so this is close to becoming reality.

If you are going to cough on one, cough on both, so Pelosi takes over. Can you imagine the exploding heads if that happened?
    Thank you. That was what I was trying to imply, you phrased it much better than I could have.

BAN THE DH!

Make Donald Drumpf Again

Religious fanatic or not, the senate would tell Pence to "get fuct" in a heartbeat. Unlike Trump, where they are afraid of him and Putin and the dirt that could come out if they go against him. Putin being the one holding the dirt on them.

Master Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by KG4CGC View Post
    Religious fanatic or not, the senate would tell Pence to "get fuct" in a heartbeat. Unlike Trump, where they are afraid of him and Putin and the dirt that could come out if they go against him. Putin being the one holding the dirt on them.
    Yes, you have to wonder just what he's got on everybody. Look at the uncanny turnaround in Sen. Graham. He went from a loud Trump critic to ball caddy for him overnight. Once in a while, Miss Lindsay pretends to get a little uppity, but it doesn't last long before he is right back in his normal position. I was so disappointed by that. John McCain would be much more disappointed. I didn't agree with McCain much, but I thought he was essentially honest. I wouldn't call Graham a 'two bit whore', it would be an insult to cheap whores.