Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Patriotic Calling

Your Patriotic Calling

Uncle Trump Wants You! Are you ready to die so the billionaire class doesn't have to lose anything? Anything at all.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/202...nomy/23961279/

Trump can go lick door knobs

Like that post was...
    Moving on, my posts are not helpful

Beach Bum
    Trump is really an idiot. In the UK which has far less cases, the lock down is not being reviewed until just after Easter. If it is lifted the ban on Sport and Entertainment will still remain.

I hate to feel this way about anyone, but I hope trumpenstein gets covid - if for anything to put some humility in his bloated ass.

Like that post was...
    Moving on, my posts are not helpful

I (without much success) try to ignore the bloated ass and concentrate on the karma of the cosmos. Please don't tell me I'm wrong.
    Steve k7dna

Pay the Trump if you want to live.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...us-well-2020-3

To toddler Trump one day seems like an eternity. He probably can't understand how an epidemic can take so long.
    I keep my 2 feet on the ground, and my head in the twilight zone.

Master Navigator
    To everything, Trump sees a transaction. He won't do anything for you unless you do something for him. Here we are again! He expects to extract political favors from the governors he helps.

I have respectfully declined the honor of expiring in order to keep the Stock Market happy. However, I can nominate a number of people who are much more deserving of the honor.

Trump wants to now send troops to the Canada-U.S.A. border to stop illegal border crossings and in the meantime piss off the Canadian government...... you have to hand it to him,he's even more stupid in a crises than not....... just plain wow!
    Why,driving into a brick wall at 60 miles per hour, would I expect it not to hurt! :roll:

Walk and Talk like a Canajun!!

I foresaw economic collapse years before Donald Hitler was elected. That was around the time the Healthcare Reform mob took over with their "hurry up and die already" mentality. Now they have come together in the form of T robots that say they're willing to throw themselves under the bus from a safe distance that would be laughable if they were sincere about it. So where's the Magic Bus? We need two driven straight into the White House and Capitol Building, may they all get Covid-19 so the old folks with real brains can all chant in unison HURRY UP AND DIE ALREADY!

Ah the irony of it all, the ancient Chinese curse "may you live in interesting times". Now they have sent us those interesting times.
    "New Jersey, the most American of all states. It has everything from wilderness to the Mafia. All the great things and all the worst, like Route 22."
    Jean Shepherd K2ORS (SK) & WOR radio personality

We live in a world where we have to hide to make love, while violence is practiced in broad daylight.
    John Lennon

73 de Warren KB2VXA
    Station powered by atomic energy, operator powered by natural gas.