Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What a Piece of Work this Guy is...

What a Piece of Work this Guy is...

We are in the midst of an epidemic (worldwide pandemic). The number of infection cases are growing rapidly and the rate of growth is accelerating (exponentials growth rates perhaps?). Just yesterday the number of cases increased by 10,000 new cases.

But our president, in his infinite wisdom figures by Easter Sunday we should be okay. I guess this will help make Merca greater.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/24/coro...by-easter.html
    I keep my 2 feet on the ground, and my head in the twilight zone.

It certainly will reduce the population..
    "If the Republicans will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop
    telling the truth about them." - Adlai Stevenson (1900-1965)
    Im not liberal/conservative, Im anti-idiotarian.
    At some point in the last 20 years, the left moved to the center, and the right moved into a mental institution

Could be the faction that believes planet first is getting its way?

Like that post was...
    Moving on, my posts are not helpful

Wisconsin has declared a stay at home order. Ashley furniture immediately announced that they were suspending operations for the time being. My employer has decided that we are essential and will be staying open. We make wardrobes and bedside cabinets for another company that sells them to nursing homes and rehab centers. The other half of the business makes the interior furnishings for a chain of gas stations in WI/MN/IA. My rate of pay sure doesn't seem like I'm that essential.
    I am surprised at such a sudden deterioration in a woman whose only ailment was a lazy anus.

Master Navigator
    We like Ashley stuff. We used to have a dealer here who'd take a truck over to visit you 'Sconnies' and bring back a load every so often. I don't think they are around since Ashley opened their own store here.

Trump is definitely not the only rat here. The Lt. Gov. of Texas wants us old people to die to save the economy, and he is joined by Brit Hume and Lou Dobbs on Fox - both of whom are old enough to volunteer far ahead of me. If you ever questioned the morals of conservatives, this should help clarify the situation. Wall Street is more important than people, in particular old people who are more expensive to care for and aren't as productive.

Yep, a piece of work
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by KJ3N; 03-26-2020 at 07:54 AM.
    "People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs" -AD5MB

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

Latest ClubLog entries.

They're the ones that should hurry up and die already, but do you see a one of them seeking out infection so they can make good on their words? A ONE of them???
    "New Jersey, the most American of all states. It has everything from wilderness to the Mafia. All the great things and all the worst, like Route 22."
    Jean Shepherd K2ORS (SK) & WOR radio personality

We live in a world where we have to hide to make love, while violence is practiced in broad daylight.
    John Lennon

73 de Warren KB2VXA
    Station powered by atomic energy, operator powered by natural gas.

Quote Originally Posted by K0RGR View Post
    We like Ashley stuff. We used to have a dealer here who'd take a truck over to visit you 'Sconnies' and bring back a load every so often. I don't think they are around since Ashley opened their own store here.
    I worked at the Arcadia facility from 90 to 97. Was a good paycheck but they worked you. Glad to have gotten out of there when I did.

Meanwhile, I attended a dinner even and sat two tables away from Katie a few weeks ago. She's a friend of the couple who's home we overnighted at after the event. https://lacrossetribune.com/news/loc...eba2af086.html
    I am surprised at such a sudden deterioration in a woman whose only ailment was a lazy anus.

Master Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by KC9ECI View Post
    I worked at the Arcadia facility from 90 to 97. Was a good paycheck but they worked you. Glad to have gotten out of there when I did.

Meanwhile, I attended a dinner even and sat two tables away from Katie a few weeks ago. She's a friend of the couple who's home we overnighted at after the event. https://lacrossetribune.com/news/loc...eba2af086.html
    I'm sure you've been happier about previous dinners. We had a scare here a couple weeks ago. My wife thought her whole department had been exposed, two patients had all the symptoms and had possibly been exposed. But, they turned up negative eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by KC9ECI View Post
    My rate of pay sure doesn't seem like I'm that essential.
    around here, the vast preponderance of "essential" workers who aren't medical folks are folks who are being paid exceptionally poorly to do their jobs.
    "... and another thing about you democrats ... you all believe in science!" -- denny crane