Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Senator Dumped Up to $1.6 Million of Stock After Reassuring Public About Coronavirus

Die monster DIE! Hopefully that Boris Karloff film will become real down D. C. way.
    "New Jersey, the most American of all states. It has everything from wilderness to the Mafia. All the great things and all the worst, like Route 22."
    Jean Shepherd K2ORS (SK) & WOR radio personality

We live in a world where we have to hide to make love, while violence is practiced in broad daylight.
    John Lennon

73 de Warren KB2VXA
    Station powered by atomic energy, operator powered by natural gas.

Ok, so another Congress critter is a corrupt, greedy, self-centered a$$wipe.

what else is new?

no, it’s nor right. Yes, it’s unethical even if not outright illegal. Yes, he should get tossed from office and spend time in jail... a real jail. No, that’s not going to happen. His own kind will protect his Sorry a$$,
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Make Donald Drumpf Again

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Master Navigator
    I notice this story has conveniently been forgotten already. You can do a lot during a pandemic because the news outlets are all tied up. Trump is doing dirty deeds every day, I assure you.

Quote Originally Posted by K0RGR View Post
    I notice this story has conveniently been forgotten already. You can do a lot during a pandemic because the news outlets are all tied up. Trump is doing dirty deeds every day, I assure you.
    You sure about that?

Saw a news story the other day saying that the schnook was being investigated and could be facing criminal charges.
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Make Donald Drumpf Again

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Master Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by W3WN View Post
    You sure about that?

Saw a news story the other day saying that the schnook was being investigated and could be facing criminal charges.
    I must have missed that. Good! I hope they nail all four of them, including Feinstein, whom I used to support.

2 of them claim their stock was in a blind trust, that they did not make any decision to sell or have any influence on decision making.

Master Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by KG4CGC View Post
    2 of them claim their stock was in a blind trust, that they did not make any decision to sell or have any influence on decision making.
    It might be impossible to catch them.

Of course. Truly deplorable people set it up so they have culpable deniability.

Like that post was...
    Moving on, my posts are not helpful