Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FL2100B

ECI, I was telling a 10m rt about your find last night. Congratulations came in from 4 counties.

You guys have a 10m round table?

Like that post was...
    Moving on, my posts are not helpful

Quote Originally Posted by WZ7U View Post
    I'm betting it's a rhombic.
    "Where would we be without the agitators of the world to attach the electrodes
    of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?" ~ Professor "Dick" Soloman

Quote Originally Posted by WZ7U View Post
    Just a few guys, spread out across 4 counties (usually), jawjackin' and radioin'.

Quote Originally Posted by WØTKX View Post
    I'm betting it's a rhombic.
    I use an inverted-V but clay-mation Sir Mix-Alot has this to say.

Quote Originally Posted by KG4CGC View Post
    Just a few guys, spread out across 4 counties (usually), jawjackin' and radioin'.
    28.337 here. Stark, Summit, Portage, Wayne, Medina and Cuyahoga.

Listen for us when the band's up. My 10 through 12M position usually has a radio parked on that frequency, though the heater switch may not be turned on. I also listen to 28.400 and 28.405. (Wish there was a way to make the VFO-230 "scan", though I guess I could hook the DFC-230 to the rig instead.)
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."

Tell them all thanks for the congrats. We do the occasional rt on 15M 21.320. It usually starts with someone keying up on the local 2M machine and migrates from there. You going in to Charlotte for the hamfest? I have a friend who lives about 20 minutes south of there in the Monroe area, so I'm kinda toying with the idea of flying down for a few days next year to visit and take in the hfest.
    I am surprised at such a sudden deterioration in a woman whose only ailment was a lazy anus.

https://charlottehamfest.org/

I want to go. Old MFJ power supply is getting a bit long in the tooth. 10 years. 4035MV.
    Need to talk ole WV6Z into going. It's quite a drive. Like driving to Charlotte ... but you keep going and and going it seems.

We are few and far between on swapmeets up here. The local club does on every August and it always lands on the Saturday that I'm tending bar at Irishfest and way too hungover to even attempt moving let along attending something like that so early in the day. The Eau Claire club always had an auction in March around my birthday but I can't find any indication that they're doing it this year. Anything wlse is typically hours and hours of driving away like Milwaukee or north of the Twin Cities. I do have plans to attend Hamvention this year assuming COVID-19 hasn't decimated the population by that time,
    I am surprised at such a sudden deterioration in a woman whose only ailment was a lazy anus.