Congrats, leave it to The Wizard of Acrid, Ohio to build a super computer, but my eyes widened when I spotted a flaw. I'm surprised you used an older style mobo with a BIOS when UEFI has taken over. I hate to criticize because I lack your talent, but like 90% of a ham shack is on the roof, 90% of a computer's speed is in the side rails. In other words, you can have W10 running on the latest and greatest CPU, but the mobo is the one that drags its feet.

That having been said I wouldn't put all of my eggs in one SSD when they literally eat themselves alive. Stating the obvious, memory cells can only stand so many write cycles before they fail and the drive switches unused cells on. When they're all used up and failure continues there is more and more lost data until the whole drive is kaput. That's why I have upgraded Minya my pet beast with a C 1TB SSD and a D data drive 4TB HDD (both Seagate) with pagefile.sys and the search database moved over to the HDD. This system keeps write cycles on the SSD down to a dull roar. Additionally D is Enterprise grade designed for heavy server use in a data center and carries a 5 year warranty. The old 4TB Seagate Barracuda HDD was retired to backup service run monthly via the removable drive bay containing compressed versions of both internal drives.

When you mentioned you're not a gamer you reminded me of my new Logitech G-610 gaming keyboard. I not being a gamer bought it for two somewhat related reasons, white lighted keys I can see in low light, and it's built like a battle tank so it will last a long time. In addition to a steel frame and heavy woven cord jacket it has Cherry brown mechanical key switches (not cheap carbon button switches that don't last) that give keystrokes a tactile sense when the switches activate. This baby is worth the $95 I spent for it, it pisses all over the cheap ones with letters that wear off and buttons that wear out and cause errors I blamed on fat fingers.