Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi Guys.

Hi Guys.

It's been a while.
    I started feeling strange on and off for the past several months. Long story short, I had a brain tumor. They took it out and I am up and walking
    again. . I go back on the seventh to have staples taken out of my head, and set a sked for the chemo and radiation. Through endless MRI's, Cat Sans , and Xrays They also found two nodules on my lung, and two bumps on my left kidney which may or may not be cancer. I guess I will find out soon enough. For now, I'm feeling a hell of a lot better.
    Anyway, Hope everybody had a great Chistmas, and wishing you all a Happy New Year. DE GEORGE/W2AMRado

Damn George. I wish you a complete recovery and hope you consider a total dietary change, if you haven't already.
    Live long and fuck cancer.

Get well soon, hope you beat the cancer..
    "If the Republicans will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop
    telling the truth about them." - Adlai Stevenson (1900-1965)
    “I’m not liberal/conservative, I’m anti-idiotarian.”
    At some point in the last 20 years, the left moved to the center, and the right moved into a mental institution

Good grief Charlie Brown! And I thought I was getting dizzy on the doctor merry go round? It seems rather corny since all I can do is offer my encouragement with that worn out phrase get well soon, but I mean it most sincerely. Meanwhile it's good to have you back!
    "The universe is under no obligation to make sense to you."
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

73 de Warren KB2VXA
    Station powered by atomic energy, operator powered by natural gas.

Hate to hear this, George - but glad to see all was discovered while it's treatable.

Was mentioning your restoration skills a week ago to a family member who bought a couple antiques at a nearby market. Hope you can get back into that groove soon.
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."

Being a tumor and cancer survivor myself I wish you all the best and good to see you post again. You will beat this!
    "Don't put it on the plate if you can't eat it!"

Wow George! Sounds like you're on a good track now all things considered. Lets hope this is the last you hear from cancer. I hope you continue to feel good and improve. Best wishes, 73!

Like that post was...
    Moving on, my posts are not helpful

I'm glad to hear they were able to remove the tumor. Hopefully the other stuff shows benign. It's good see to you are back.
    Stay healthy my friends.

Tnx guys for the words of encouragement. I'm just taking one day at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by w2amr View Post
    Tnx guys for the words of encouragement. I'm just taking one day at a time.
    Having fought many battles recovering from my 2/19 stroke, I believe you have taken the right approach to getting well. Good to hear the doctors got that tumor in time.

Keep fighting and get well soon, George!

Luke
    QAnon / GOP Republicans mentally lack the necessary intelligence to even tell a decent lie (Ex: A cabal of Satanic, cannibalistic pedophiles run a global child sex trafficking ring and conspired against former President Dotard dRUMPf during his term in office... Jewish space lasers, etc.). What in the hell makes anyone believe these melon heads can actually govern?