Thread: I Give Up!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    "Don't do what the voices tell you, even if you would have anyway."
    As for my voices, I talk with them when no one else is around, it's a very private thing. I won't do what they tell me to do, I know they're trying to get me in trouble doing what they can't do. Knowing that spirits are vapors without substance incapable of doing things without my help I tell them go do it yourself. That gets them really pissed, just because I don't have a CB radio anymore doesn't say I stopped chop busting. If they tell me to do what I was going to do that's what I ESPECIALLY won't do, it was a bad idea to begin with. That's why I bust their chops, they're trying to get me in trouble, the dirty little bastards.

That's what Peter Green said in song and did it anyway, the stupid git. If you drop acid don't listen to the green dog that barks at you in your acid dreams. Peter Green did and gave away all of his money. He tried to convince the other band members that money is evil and they should give theirs away too, they laughed at him. Like chronic LSD use drove Syd Barrett who founded Pink Floyd insane, it did the same to Peter Green and got him, the founding member of Fleetwood Mac, like Syd he got kicked out of the band. Lesson learned: Drugs don't make a great band, talented musicians that don't take drugs make the GREATEST bands.
    Questions and answers:
    1. What is a manalishi, and if I'm not able to procure one, is there a good substitute?
    He never explained, but it's probably the name he gave to the dog in his druggie dream. Just get a poodle and dye it green like this woman did.
    2. Are there any other colours other than green?
    If there were it wouldn't be a green manalishi now would it?
    3. Are there one-, three-, or four-pronged versions (i.e. does prong number really matter)?
    There can be as many prongs as the king desires if you take it literally, but this crown is a metaphor. Take the horns from a Halloween devil costume, put it on the poodle's head, and there's your green manalishi with the two prong crown.

Green Manalishi.jpg

Last edited by kb2vxa; 10-07-2019 at 09:45 AM.
    "The universe is under no obligation to make sense to you."
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

73 de Warren KB2VXA
    Station powered by atomic energy, operator powered by natural gas.