Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I Give Up!

Tribal Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by kb2vxa View Post
    Some years ago Schrödinger's cat explained to me how I could be both dead and alive at the same time when I thought I was just Dead Inside. I had already learned to speak Cat being taught by my pets. So, now quantum superposition explains why I see my doppelgangers as Lennon said, Here, There, And Everywhere. I've been Entangled since I bought the Genesis album A Trick Of The Tail album in 1976, a very beautiful song BTW, and now I know it was because of oligo-tetraphenylporphyrins enriched with fluoroalkylsulfanyl chains. Now I have to learn how to pronounce it!

Yes, we ARE getting somewhere, but if we discover where we cannot know when, and if we discover when we cannot know where. That's Heisenberg's uncertainty principle, any of a variety of mathematical inequalities asserting a fundamental limit to the precision with which certain pairs of physical properties of a particle, known as complementary variables or canonically conjugate variables such as position x and momentum p, can be known or, depending on interpretation, to what extent such conjugate properties maintain their approximate meaning, as the... Oh forget it, the back of the NJIT lecture hall was a place to sleep between classes.

Attachment 16561
    Trick Of The Tail is one of my favorite Genesis albums.
    The fall of this country will not be at the hands of a foreign enemy, but at the hands of the ignorant and uneducated of this country.

Calling Occupants of Interplanetary Craft by Klaatu
    Hung up on Caroline, you are.

Last edited by WØTKX; 10-30-2019 at 05:55 PM.
    "Where would we be without the agitators of the world to attach the electrodes
    of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?" ~ Professor "Dick" Soloman

Radio Caroline, the full size image of the MV Ross Revenge is my "home page" in my Firefox browser, and I listen to the Internet scream every morning as I browse the web. That's easy, the embedded player isn'y needed because the scream http://sc3.radiocaroline.net:8030/listen.pls plays in MPC-HC. Yeah, Sun Ra was strange, but more talented than I. He invented the genre Strange Jazz and has a place in my music archives.

MV Ross Revenge currently moored on River Blackwater at Bradwell Essex.jpg
    "The universe is under no obligation to make sense to you."
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

73 de Warren KB2VXA
    Station powered by atomic energy, operator powered by natural gas.