That's not a fireplace, it's a heatilator, I spotted the air inlets and outlets at first glance. It is a double wall fireplace, the inner wall steel, with a space between where air is heated and convection sends warm air out into the room. A friend on the shore of Lake Wallenpaupack, Pennsylvania near Hawley has one made of local rocks. He added fan assist, it is the sole source of heat for the cabin. It's a lovely house, the frame of the ham shack already up and with a furnace duct nearby tapping it for heat is easy. Just one thing I don't like and never did like, bricks painted white. It reminds me of the neighbors where I grew up ruining a natural brick wall and fireplace my father left natural brick.

Stating the obvious, an ATV doesn't have much muscle for plowing, you'll need tire chains of course and you'll need to be out there in the cold several times during a heavy snowfall. That's not my cup of tea, (Earl Grey, hot) I'd rather a heavy duty pickup truck (Dodge Ram?) with a heavy load in back for weight aiding traction, and of course heat in the cab. The guy in the Poconos drove a Land Rover that cleared the 2 mile road to the 3 cabins by the lake, for what that's worth mentioning.

A salt lick will definitely attract deer, you'll need a .30/30 and a Bowie knife to dress the carcass. I love venison and buckskin makes good clothing and moccasins are very comfortable. You'll like living like a modern Native American*, and come winter that heatilator will provide a substantial savings in fuel. We used a wood stove where I lived in West Creek that kept the gas furnace off a good portion of the time. One problem, living between the Pine Barrens and a salt marsh meant we had to buy hardwood for the fire and it's expensive, fuel savings were minimal. Pine is not for burning indoor, the exhaust or chimney would get loaded with creosote in short order, a chimney fire can easily set fire to the house.

* I know, I've been watching too many wilderness living shows on TV.