Thread: The 510 Thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The clowns down under won't like that very much. (;->) Genuine hookahs are expensive, every pot head had a Lucite bong so we made them from chemistry lab glassware like the still in The Swamp. No, not QRM, M*A*S*H. Where stoner movies go there are three Evil Bong (from outer space) movies out there, but I digress. I prefer the googoo from The Hitch Hiker's Guide To The Galaxy, but now getting to the point...

proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg

"Vaping nicotine is the safest thing on the planet. Safer than eating peanut butter on toast."
    Tell that to one allergic to peanuts. (;->) With all due respect Charles, you seem to have missed what just may be the most important point that is completely overlooked in this whole debacle, NICOTINE IS ONE OF THE MOST POTENT DEADLY POISONS ON THE PLANET!!! I just can't emphasize it enough, ask any gardener who has read the list of ingredients in his bug killer or has used the "organic" insecticide, snuff. Yes, tobacco powder that seems to have gone out of fashion and is hard to find since the Geo. W. Helme Co. in the 4 building town across the street, Helmetta, NJ closed. The point I'm making here is it is so easy to overdose inhaling the concentrated form it's not funny, frankly a serious issue that may lie at the heart of the problem. https://www.healthline.com/health/ni...isoning#causes INSTEAD OF DANCING AROUND THE ISSUE THE CDC AND CPC (center for poison control) SHOULD GET DOWN TO STUDIES AND THE POWERS THAT BE ACT ACCORDINGLY!

Charles, you're spot on with drug related issues related to vaping and other, I stand beside you and shout LEGALIZE MARIJUANA ACROSS THE BOARD! Then not only will stoners not have to resort to barely legal substances that KILL*, it will also open the door to much needed medical research. It has been good medicine (double entendre there) for thousands of years, WAKE UP WORLD!

* https://recointensive.com/resources/...na-substitute/ Mojo isn't the only one, King Krypto, Spice, Puff, Tribal Warrior, Sleep Walker, Black Mamba and numerous other brands — that are legal are proven killers. The big trouble here is this is from memory of what documentation there was about a decade ago that has unfortunately disappeared, you'll just have to take the word of an honest man for it if you will.
    Last edited by kb2vxa; 08-31-2019 at 11:01 AM.
    "The universe is under no obligation to make sense to you."
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

73 de Warren KB2VXA
    Station powered by atomic energy, operator powered by natural gas.