Just like the other one
    That one's burned just 'bout to the end
    So comon and be a real friend

Don't Bogart that joint, my friend
    Pass it over to Charles
    Don't Bogart that joint, my friend
    Pass it over to him

Captain America bike.jpg

I was more of a stoner than a biker, but let it be known that I admire the skill and dedication of chopper builders, and consider their products works of art. Please note that this is NOT the Captain America chopper as seen in Easy Rider, it's a replica built from wreckage of that one destroyed at the end of the movie. Here is background and credit finally given to the builders: https://www.mrzip66.com/2012/06/26/t...-cliff-vaughs/ Here is the fate of the replica, and I agree with Peter Fonda, “There’s a big rat stinking someplace in this.”. https://www.latimes.com/business/aut...019-story.html
    Last edited by kb2vxa; 09-07-2019 at 08:59 AM.
    "The universe is under no obligation to make sense to you."
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

73 de Warren KB2VXA
    Station powered by atomic energy, operator powered by natural gas.

It appears there is a bandwagon many are jumping on.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/death-f...ow-nationwide/

I am neither pro nor con on this issue because I know very little about it and therefore cannot make an educated argument for or against it.

Here is a video from the BBC that shows lab tests and the difference between smoking cigarettes and vaping.

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/health-4...b-test-results
    Stay healthy my friends.

And once again, those hospitalized were not vaping nicotine products. An important distinction since in the United States, they're going after nicotine vapes as well as THC vapes.
    I know there are others who know more about the THC vapes than I do. Perhaps a word from the experienced?

Two hospitals in England have allowed an e-cigarette company to open vape shops on their premises as part of a move by the hospitals to ban smoking in and around their buildings.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/10/w...ing-shops.html

I was going to back out and just lurk, but this really gets my goat! The first link is retro 1930s anti marijuana propaganda, Reefer Madness and all. The second is what any moron with an IQ of 40 can tell you, e-cigarettes are tobacco without all that nasty tar and carcinogens, exactly what they're intended for. No sense repeating what I said about hash oil soaked ganja in a (one hit) hash pipe, the way we did it before e-cigarettes, you have already read the details. I see this thread has turned into a pissing contest, so to avoid golden showers I'm out of here altogether, this shit isn't worth reading anymore.
    "The universe is under no obligation to make sense to you."
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

73 de Warren KB2VXA
    Station powered by atomic energy, operator powered by natural gas.

Quote Originally Posted by kb2vxa View Post
    I was going to back out and just lurk, but this really gets my goat! The first link is retro 1930s anti marijuana propaganda, Reefer Madness and all. The second is what any moron with an IQ of 40 can tell you, e-cigarettes are tobacco without all that nasty tar and carcinogens, exactly what they're intended for. No sense repeating what I said about hash oil soaked ganja in a (one hit) hash pipe, the way we did it before e-cigarettes, you have already read the details. I see this thread has turned into a pissing contest, so to avoid golden showers I'm out of here altogether, this shit isn't worth reading anymore.

You're the one turning it into a shit show so sit down and eat your crow!

Quote Originally Posted by KG4CGC View Post
    And once again, those hospitalized were not vaping nicotine products. An important distinction since in the United States, they're going after nicotine vapes as well as THC vapes.
    I know there are others who know more about the THC vapes than I do. Perhaps a word from the experienced?
    This video ( https://www.cbsnews.com/news/death-f...ow-nationwide/) report really turned my crank; portrayed here is some ignorant azz-hole attempting to turn his 15 minutes of shame into 15 minutes of fame.

He admits to purchasing the shit off the street from a black market seller in a "Dark-ages State" and, using is "Addiction" as an excuse. I could not get past the first minute and a half of the Anti-Marijuana propaganda advertisement; the lying S.O.B. was more than likely being coached from a script.

Bootleg whisky ("De-rail") has sickened and blinded more people than Jack Daniels ever has; this is history repeating itself ala the prohibition on Whisky where, people took to making their own spirits in the bathtub. Now-a-days, you have people who picture themselves as "Garage Chemist" trained via Youtube who, call themselves producing Cannabis derived products, this is where the problems arise.

No, wait, the tainted THC carts are being manufactured in China and smuggled across the US borders by illegal immigrants who swallow them in Mexico and then crap them out in San Diego, California or, El-Paso Texas where they are transported to the inner cities. It is in the inner cities where innocent suburbanites have been lured to purchase this contraband.

The U.S. Government could put a end to all this bootleg / Black market goings-on if it wanted to.

Somebody. please give me a break.

Oh By The Way, *I* the OP started this thread weeks before they started trying to connect "Pleasure - Competitive Vaping" to the "Reefer-Madness" connected propaganda. People believe what they want to and tune out the rest.