I ordered an item online from Amazon and, it was supposed to be delivered to the local Amazon Pickup point on a certain date; I received the notice that the item was ready for pickup so, I went to pick it up and, they could not find the item, they told me that they had to do inventory and would notify me tomorrow (and tomorrow and tomorrow creeps at this petty pace from day to day till the......). After 72 hours, I was tired of waiting.

I understand that I am just one of millions of packages that they process but to me, it was of the utmost importance. I got in touch with them via chat since, you cannot contact them by landline.

It was 20:43 Zulu 4/7/19 on my end, the call center was 8 time zones ahead of me, it was 04:43 zulu 4/8/19 on his end. Everything in red are shipment notifications from Amazon.

04:43 PM PDT Kenneth(Amazon): Hello this is Kenneth your Amazon Product Support for today. I'll be happy to help you. Can I also get ​your phone number just in case our chat got disconnected?​​ ​​

04:43 PM PDT *Me*: 5133XXXXX
04:44 PM PDT Kenneth: Thank you and also Thank you for being a Prime Member.​

How may I help?

04:46 PM PDT *Me*: connect me with someone who can address the fact that my item was delivered to a Amazon Facility but was not there, I was told that it would be there Saturday, then Sunday, then by today still not delivered
Order# 111-8488670-7789818

04:47 PM PDT Kenneth: Thank you so much.​

Than​k you for bringing this to our attention. I am sorry that you didn't receive your order but I'll be more than happy to see what I can do for you.​

04:49 PM PDT Kenneth: Please allow me to check on that f​or you a minute or​ two would be a perfect to check my resources here for you.​

04:50 PM PDT *Me*: ok
04:52 PM PDT Kenneth: Thanks for waiting.
04:53 PM PDT Kenneth: May I have your full address​?

04:54 PM PDT *Me*: *My Home Address*
04:56 PM PDT Kenneth: Thank you so much.​

04:57 PM PDT Kenneth: Have you checked around your house?

04:58 PM PDT *Me*: Item was shipped to Amazon Locker at 231 Calhoun Street, Cincinnati, Ohio

04:58 PM PDT Kenneth: No, it is not.

04:59 PM PDT *Me*: Shipped with Amazon
Tracking ID: TBA996776005000
Friday, April 5
12:41 PM
Delivered
Cincinnati, US

9:23 AM
Out for delivery
Fairfield, US
Thursday, April 4
1:12 PM
A carrier delay has occurred
Fairfield, US

1:04 PM
Out for delivery
Fairfield, US
9:50 AM
Package arrived at a carrier facility
Fairfield, US

1:37 AM
Package departed an Amazon facility
Hebron, KENTUCKY US
Wednesday, April 3

9:23 AM
Package arrived at an Amazon facility
Hebron, KENTUCKY US
Tuesday, April 2
Package has shipped

04:59 PM PDT Kenneth: You a wrong address that is why you did not receive it.

05:00 PM PDT *Me*: give me a phone number to talk to a real person please

05:00 PM PDT Kenneth: Can I talk to you?

05:01 PM PDT *Me*: no

05:01 PM PDT Kenneth: May I ask if you really want to know the real reason why this item has not been shipped to your locker?
05:02 PM PDT Kenneth: CAn you give me the shipping address that this item should be delivered?

05:03 PM PDT *Me*: Delivered Friday, April 5
Delivered
Amazon@Cincinnati

241 Calhoun Street

Cincinnati, OH 45219-1340-41

See all updates

05:03 PM PDT Kenneth: Thank you so much.

05:04 PM PDT *Me*: Was not there

05:04 PM PDT Kenneth: Can I ask you one last question before we proceed to option?

05:04 PM PDT *Me*: yes

05:05 PM PDT Kenneth: Thank you. May I ask if you already asked a family member or a neighbor if they have received a package for you?

05:07 PM PDT *Me*: Are you fucking stupid or what, the motherfucking thing was shipped to a aMAZON pICKUP POINT . eND THIDS GODDAMN CHAT AND SEND ME A COPY OF IT
As you can see, that S.O.B pulled my "Pud" for 20 minutes before, I totally lost it!

I called my CC company and explained the situation and they asked what could they do, dispute the charge or, contact the merchant; I chose the latter.

It's amazing how, when the CC company starts talking about a "Chargeback", ears perk up! Amazon jetted my shyte overnight and, it was there (at the Amazon Pickup point) by 09:00 zulu 4/8/19 (17:00 4/8/19 call center time).