Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday, Tom, KC9ECI!

Happy Birthday, Tom, KC9ECI!

A Happy Birthday to you, sir! Busy here today, please forgive my tardiness...
    QAnon / GOP Republicans mentally lack the necessary intelligence to even tell a decent lie (Ex: A cabal of Satanic, cannibalistic pedophiles run a global child sex trafficking ring and conspired against former President Dotard dRUMPf during his term in office... Jewish space lasers, etc.). What in the hell makes anyone believe these melon heads can actually govern?

Another one, on the Ides of March no less. Happy Birthday OM! Race ya around the sun!

Like that post was...
    Moving on, my posts are not helpful

Thanks all. Was a good day. Spent a solid day working trying to get caught up on some projects, then went out and did a little drone flying over some flooding and even though retired from the fire department for a few months now went out and assisted at a call. Finished the night destroying my carb count for the day with a butter burger and fries at Culvers before going to see Captain Marvel with the Short Boss, 2/3's of the children and 100% of the grandchildren.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I am surprised at such a sudden deterioration in a woman whose only ailment was a lazy anus.

Happy birthday Tom.
    "If the Republicans will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop
    telling the truth about them." - Adlai Stevenson (1900-1965)
    “I’m not liberal/conservative, I’m anti-idiotarian.”
    At some point in the last 20 years, the left moved to the center, and the right moved into a mental institution

Banned
    Happy birthday Tom and stay dry.

Getting more difficult to stay dry around here. https://youtu.be/TH-wxcD4Lo0
    I am surprised at such a sudden deterioration in a woman whose only ailment was a lazy anus.

Banned
    Down south here, where it's flat, there's flooding. Some fields look like massive lakes. We live about 4 blocks from the Rock River about 30 feet up.. So we are doing well here for being safe from flooding here. But you take care. It looks really bad up there.

Will do. I'm fortunate that I live on high ground. I have many friends, neighbors and co-workers not so fortunate and a lot of them have a lot of water in their homes at the moment. Fairly cool here today so the melt slowed a little. Looks to get warmer and warmer the rest of the week though so hopefully the worst of it is over now.

Happy belated birthday!

Spent Saturday evening partying with your next generation...that is, a couple of up-and-coming firefighters in the form of my nephew and his fiancee. They're currently living and working in WPA but have been giving serious thought to moving this way so they can find better work opportunities and hang out with us cool Olde Pharts.
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."