Thread: Is it possible to change my username?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Is it possible to change my username?

When I originally joined, I used my call sign (AB1VM) as my username. However, subsequently, I was able to get a two-letter call sign (W1CA). Can I change my username to W1CA? If so, how? Or, can I cancel my AB1VM membership, and create a new membership, I suppose using my real name as the username?
    Thanks,
    George W1CA

Does it matter? You joined in 2014 and this is your only post.
    I am surprised at such a sudden deterioration in a woman whose only ailment was a lazy anus.

It certainly is an easy thing for an administrator to perform, I had the same thing needing done a while back and it's no biggie. Congrats on the upgraded callsign. While lurking is not discouraged, feel free to jump into any topic you have an interest in. Asking questions is a good way to break the ice around here as well, so don't be shy. Most of us don't bite, and some of us will only gum you to death anyway.

Have patience, someone will be along shortly with a beverage of choice. Service gets a little slow around here during spring break, with all those pesky college co-eds and all....
    Last edited by WZ7U; 03-09-2019 at 01:32 PM.

Like that post was...
    Moving on, my posts are not helpful

George,

The requested change has been made! As Tom commented, please do join the discussions when you feel inclined!

Congratulations on the new call... it will serve you well on SSB contacts!

Best 73,
    Luke

Quote Originally Posted by W1CA View Post
    When I originally joined, I used my call sign (AB1VM) as my username. However, subsequently, I was able to get a two-letter call sign (W1CA). Can I change my username to W1CA? If so, how? Or, can I cancel my AB1VM membership, and create a new membership, I suppose using my real name as the username?
    Thanks,
    George W1CA
    QAnon / GOP Republicans mentally lack the necessary intelligence to even tell a decent lie (Ex: A cabal of Satanic, cannibalistic pedophiles run a global child sex trafficking ring and conspired against former President Dotard dRUMPf during his term in office... Jewish space lasers, etc.). What in the hell makes anyone believe these melon heads can actually govern?

Thank you, Luke! As time permits, I read quite a number of forums and other interesting sites. However, I rarely have anything intelligent enough to say to warrant a post.

-George W1CA

Thank you, Luke! As time permits, I read quite a number of forums and other interesting sites. However, I rarely have anything intelligent enough to say to warrant a post.

-George W1CA
    That has never stopped me George!

Just ask the guy in my sig line, he'll tell ya!

Like that post was...
    Moving on, my posts are not helpful

However, I rarely have anything intelligent enough to say to warrant a post.
    That's never stopped anyone around here.
    "People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs" -AD5MB

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

Latest ClubLog entries.

...I rarely have anything intelligent enough to say to warrant a post.

-George W1CA
    You should fit right in with the rest of us then.
    I am surprised at such a sudden deterioration in a woman whose only ailment was a lazy anus.

^ Yep. ;)
    "If the Republicans will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop
    telling the truth about them." - Adlai Stevenson (1900-1965)
    “I’m not liberal/conservative, I’m anti-idiotarian.”
    At some point in the last 20 years, the left moved to the center, and the right moved into a mental institution