Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy new year

Happy new year

Happy New Year everyone. Babysitting the grandkids here in Euclid OH tonight...

a yankee living in the hind end of the bible belt
    some people are like slinkys, not really good for anything, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Happy new year to you and yours. And I feel for you, I spent a summer in Euclid OH. Irish bar.singing. not proud.
    I thought religions were prophet based organizations.
    What do you mean I am out of money? I still have checks!
    Remember, amateurs built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic

Ha! Slowhio. I remember taking forever to get through it.

But, HNY to all on the board. Let's hope it's a good one.

Like that post was...
    Moving on, my posts are not helpful

Quote Originally Posted by kb2crk View Post
    Happy New Year everyone. Babysitting the grandkids here in Euclid OH tonight...
    Euclid, hmmm. I almost moved up there 6 years ago, but got very sick, and ICU, and stuff. I loved my job, it was not meant to be. One would think with my moniker, I would have jumped out of the way before it hit me, lol.

cul de n8tb
    "Sadly, it always takes a few martyrs to get the ball rolling." Colonel Tim Boldman 2001
    "There are no differences but differences of degree between different degrees of difference and no difference."--William James
    "Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." Victor J. Stenger

Happy New Year. It's 2019 on the East Coast and all I have to say is, "TURN AROUND! IT'S A BLOWJOB!"
    Is what was heard by the by the rest of the sperms as the lead sperm yelled back.

Happy New Year everyone.
    Early morning, so coffee it is.
    "If the Republicans will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop
    telling the truth about them." - Adlai Stevenson (1900-1965)
    “I’m not liberal/conservative, I’m anti-idiotarian.”
    At some point in the last 20 years, the left moved to the center, and the right moved into a mental institution

Quote Originally Posted by PA5COR View Post
    Happy New Year everyone.
    Early morning, so coffee it is.
    I watched a funny clip on the news last night. It showed Dutch citizens getting crazier with fireworks than most drunken redneck mercuns could wish they did! It talked about the high accident, and accidental fires that were started. I am happy to see that Dutch, and Mercans ae really the same folks too.

cul de n8tb
    "Sadly, it always takes a few martyrs to get the ball rolling." Colonel Tim Boldman 2001
    "There are no differences but differences of degree between different degrees of difference and no difference."--William James
    "Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." Victor J. Stenger

"Where would we be without the agitators of the world to attach the electrodes
    of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?" ~ Professor "Dick" Soloman

Yep, seems the economic uptick also caused more fireworks to be sold and (a) bused.
    2 deaths, and the fires on the beaches almost set the city on fire by the flying embers, the fire was made of pallets and 49 meters high, add strong western wind blowing the embers into the city....

The normal fireworks sold here are not dangerous, it is the illegal imported professional fireworks that kills.
    Stopped buying that stuff and using fireworks 15 years back when my son didn't want it anymore, i''m n the shooting range every week, so i get my share of bangs every week, safely ;)
    "If the Republicans will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop
    telling the truth about them." - Adlai Stevenson (1900-1965)
    “I’m not liberal/conservative, I’m anti-idiotarian.”
    At some point in the last 20 years, the left moved to the center, and the right moved into a mental institution