Quote Originally Posted by ad4mg View Post

The suggestions I offer are just thoughts off the top of my head. I haven't even run this by Fred, Bob, or Michael yet. It doesn't need to spell the end of harsh criticism of Trump... keeping the old forum, but making it invisible to guests will allow this to continue.

Regarding moderation of the new political discussions forum, I believe we can do it fairly. We have N8YX, a conservative with strong support of the 1st and 2nd amendments, Bob, also a conventional conservative who has a good grasp on fairness. Michael, I'm not clear on his political leanings, but he seems to value equality and fairness for all. I'm the hothead on the staff, but you can't classify me as a liberal, nor a conservative. I see value in both sides, and choose to view the world in living color as opposed to black and white. I do have an extremely low tolerance for liars, racism, bigotry, and trolling.
I'm not sure what I would call myself either.

Yes... fairness, compassion, fiscal responsibility, and respect for science are at the core of my political leanings. I'm not sure what to call that.

Lately though I've just been working to become a better ham. More proficient.