Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What? A Double Standard?

At least as a freelance writer, Ricardo could use a semester or two on syntax and spelling. It detracts from the message to wade through less than professional prose, at least to me and IMO.
    Otherwise, he is spot on.

tRump can go eff himself if he screws with pouting his way to a government shut down over this fantasy of his.
    Signature void - please reinsert credentials or call tech support

Last government shutdown, ala Ted Cruz, cost you and I, the average taxpayer $24 billion. You know, working folks. The backbone of the economic engine. You know who won't be paying for any of the shutdown? Those fat happy bastards who got that juicy tax cut, as they all laugh at the sucks while they gnaw away at that backbone like a fat kid at a rib eating contest. Those fat little bastards are the drain on the system, the "moochers and Leeches."
    It's OK though. We know you got your marching orders.
    Та же пе́сня, да на но́вый лад. Ammirite?
    RIP Albi
    When do you tell a woman you're a ham?
    Be blessed by the "Skip-Gods" and, be reflected back down into "DX-Land".
    -Mel

By contrast, the Clinton campaign proactively sought dirt on Trump from Russian government sources. They did it through cutouts. In April 2016, Clinton campaign lawyer Marc Elias retained opposition research firm Fusion GPS to compile incriminating information on Trump.
    JFC, that isn't the Russians now, is it?

Go play with your True Believers, and leave us alone 'DPO. Your Unholy Quest is noted, and it not for the Grail! Silly Pig-Dog!

https://www.thedailybeast.com/armed-trump-supporters-march-on-portland-beating-up-opponents-and-calling-for-hillary-clintons-arrest?ref=home

"In America, politicians shouldnt pick their voters; voters are supposed to pick their politicians. - Barack Obama

cul de n8tb
    "Sadly, it always takes a few martyrs to get the ball rolling." Colonel Tim Boldman 2001
    "There are no differences but differences of degree between different degrees of difference and no difference."--William James
    "Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." Victor J. Stenger

Quote Originally Posted by WTKX View Post
    Go play with your True Believers, and leave us alone 'DPO. Your Unholy Quest is noted, and it not for the Grail! Silly Pig-Dog!

https://www.thedailybeast.com/armed-trump-supporters-march-on-portland-beating-up-opponents-and-calling-for-hillary-clintons-arrest?ref=home

Really? Try thinking for yourself and see what you come up with. I bet you are so brainwashed by the left you cant watch this until the end.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/unfiltere...231505016.html

And while your at it see if you can get through this without smashing a plate glass window or burning a car.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtBvQj2k6xo

I'm not posting this to piss anyone off, I'm just offering a different point of view, one that is shared by millions of other Americans. The ability to practice respectful and civil discourse regarding differing view points is a sign of intelligence.
    Last edited by ka4dpo; 08-09-2018 at 11:03 PM.
    We never had weather like this before they started messing around with that internet stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by ka4dpo View Post
    I'm not posting this to piss anyone off, I'm just offering a different point of view, one that is shared by millions of other Americans. The ability to practice respectful and civil discourse regarding differing view points is a sign of intelligence.
    Show me your intelligence and explain the lies the dump baby is telling regarding his 'beautiful, bigly' border wall. You won't, because you know he is lying and will shaft the taxpayer for his delusions. Just in case, and to be "respectful", I'll remind you that the dump baby promised that Mexico would pay for the wall. This is a concern shared by millions of other Americans.

Do you have the courage to debate me on this, John? I doubt it.
    'Murica - Government of the Rich, by the Rich, and for the Rich; Thanks to our supreme court of traitors, Citizens United v. FEC, and now McCutcheon v. FEC.

Quote Originally Posted by ad4mg View Post
    Show me your intelligence and explain the lies the dump baby is telling regarding his 'beautiful, bigly' border wall. You won't, because you know he is lying and will shaft the taxpayer for his delusions. Just in case, and to be "respectful", I'll remind you that the dump baby promised that Mexico would pay for the wall. This is a concern shared by millions of other Americans.

If he is as well informed, and intelligent as claimed, he would already know that the already existing border wall does not stop illegal immigrants from going over, or under. The new one won't either. The only solution that will satisfy republitards is to post armed guards every 1000 ft with high octane rifles, and shoot to kill every misdemeanor committing "illegal wetback" that even approaches the wall. That will stop the "infection" The final real republitard solution.

cul de n8tb
    "Sadly, it always takes a few martyrs to get the ball rolling." Colonel Tim Boldman 2001
    "There are no differences but differences of degree between different degrees of difference and no difference."--William James
    "Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." Victor J. Stenger

Tim... no "lying dump baby" supporter can defend the lying POS infesting the WHITE house and it's lies. Dump baby's lie about Mexico paying for the wall is his "bigliest" lie of all, and his uneducated, or willfully ignorant supporters are just fine with the lie, even though it will eventually cost the taxpayers billions. John appears to be a big supporter of the lying dump baby, in addition to his being a mindless troll. His claim to attempting civil debate and discourse here is a lie. Little Johnnie has always been about showing up to piss off the liberals, his sworn enemies, and then to slither away for some period of time.

It would suit me fine if he just stayed in the cesspool over at qrz, where the other mindless dump baby supporters mentally masturbate over the tRUMP thing.

Quote Originally Posted by suddenseer View Post
    If he is as well informed, and intelligent as claimed, he would already know that the already existing border wall does not stop illegal immigrants from going over, or under. The new one won't either. The only solution that will satisfy republitards is to post armed guards every 1000 ft with high octane rifles, and shoot to kill every misdemeanor committing "illegal wetback" that even approaches the wall. That will stop the "infection" The final real republitard solution.
    'Murica - Government of the Rich, by the Rich, and for the Rich; Thanks to our supreme court of traitors, Citizens United v. FEC, and now McCutcheon v. FEC.

Tim... no "lying dump baby" supporter can defend the lying POS infesting the WHITE house and it's lies. Dump baby's lie about Mexico paying for the wall is his "bigliest" lie of all, and his uneducated, or willfully ignorant supporters are just fine with the lie, even though it will eventually cost the taxpayers billions. John appears to be a big supporter of the lying dump baby, in addition to his being a mindless troll. His claim to attempting civil debate and discourse here is a lie. Little Johnnie has always been about showing up to piss off the liberals, his sworn enemies, and then to slither away for some period of time.

It would suit me fine if he just stayed in the cesspool over at qrz, where the other mindless dump baby supporters mentally masturbate over the tRUMP thing.
    This man speaks very candidly about the wall. I have to wonder how you would present yourselves in a face to face meeting with him? Poorly I suspect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbP33yl_kT4

I'm guessing this will have no thought provoking impact. My sense is that the hate is too deeply embedded to ever change. The disease of the left is coming into the light for all to see and the truth is beginning to over power the lies and the hate.
    Last edited by ka4dpo; 08-10-2018 at 03:35 PM.
    We never had weather like this before they started messing around with that internet stuff.