Thread: Underage Hookers and Blow

Underage Hookers and Blow

But it's OK because it's Trump! All aboard! Ride the Trump Train! If you white, you all aight! If you black, go out on the corner and hold this nazi flag.
    I don't make this shit up. The black guy in Tampa is another story though. Today's story has been appearing in Israel Today and the BBC.
    During the 80's and 90's Trump hosted parties where the guests were served cocaine and underage girls as young as 15. Guess it's OK if you're wealthy and someone is pandering for your favor(s).

https://www.timesofisrael.com/report...nderage-girls/

Oh and did I mention the story was from 2016? Why bring it up now? Remember when Larry Flynt was offering rewards for dirt on Trump? Was he met with silence ... or was he silenced?
    RIP Albi
    When do you tell a woman you're a ham?
    Be blessed by the "Skip-Gods" and, be reflected back down into "DX-Land".
    -Mel

Quote Originally Posted by KG4CGC View Post
    But it's OK because it's Trump! All aboard! Ride the Trump Train! If you white, you all aight! If you black, go out on the corner and hold this nazi flag.
    I don't make this shit up. The black guy in Tampa is another story though. Today's story has been appearing in Israel Today and the BBC.
    During the 80's and 90's Trump hosted parties where the guests were served cocaine and underage girls as young as 15. Guess it's OK if you're wealthy and someone is pandering for your favor(s).

https://www.timesofisrael.com/report...nderage-girls/

Oh and did I mention the story was from 2016? Why bring it up now? Remember when Larry Flynt was offering rewards for dirt on Trump? Was he met with silence ... or was he silenced?

He may have silenced Larry Flint but, he cannot buy off the whole world.