Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Denaturalization

Denaturalization

Is this a reliable source of news?

https://politicsmaven.io/theintellec...EuqH1PzRXQz2g/

“We finally have a process in place to get to the bottom of all these bad cases and start denaturalizing people who should not have been naturalized in the first place,” L. Francis Cissna, director of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, said in an interview with the Associated Press last month. “What we’re looking at, when you boil it all down, is potentially a few thousand cases.”
    RIP Albi
    When do you tell a woman you're a ham?
    Be blessed by the "Skip-Gods" and, be reflected back down into "DX-Land".
    -Mel

First time i see it, though many of the stories can be found 1:1 on other reliable sites as well.
    "If the Republicans will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop
    telling the truth about them." - Adlai Stevenson (1900-1965)
    “I’m not liberal/conservative, I’m anti-idiotarian.”
    At some point in the last 20 years, the left moved to the center, and the right moved into a mental institution

You are first. I am appalled at first read. https://www.npr.org/2018/07/04/62598...lied-to-get-it

cul de n8tb
    "Sadly, it always takes a few martyrs to get the ball rolling." Colonel Tim Boldman 2001
    "There are no differences but differences of degree between different degrees of difference and no difference."--William James
    "Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." Victor J. Stenger

Quote Originally Posted by suddenseer View Post
    You are first. I am appalled at first read. https://www.npr.org/2018/07/04/62598...lied-to-get-it
    But if they are going to hand this over to Department of Homeland Security or ICE, which is what some of the murmurings indicate, then that would be a violation of our own established procedures, and people would not be getting their day in court.
    This.
    RIP Albi
    When do you tell a woman you're a ham?
    Be blessed by the "Skip-Gods" and, be reflected back down into "DX-Land".
    -Mel

This. Sucks.
    Signature void - please reinsert credentials or call tech support

Master Navigator
    It sucks almost as bad as the reports that the military is quietly expelling immigrants who have joined the military to earn a chance at citizenship. What incredibly warped mind thinks this is a decent idea? Oh, that's right, Stephen Miller. Our government is no longer interested in fair play or decency, only in providing raw meat to their demented base.

Quote Originally Posted by K0RGR View Post
    It sucks almost as bad as the reports that the military is quietly expelling immigrants who have joined the military to earn a chance at citizenship. What incredibly warped mind thinks this is a decent idea? Oh, that's right, Stephen Miller. Our government is no longer interested in fair play or decency, only in providing raw meat to their demented base.
    Saw that on the news and just about threw a brick at the TV. But then I realized the TV is just the messenger. Our service personnel get shafted enough as it is, now the promise is being reneged on which should upset any thinking 'murikun. Pisses me off at least...

Quote Originally Posted by K0RGR View Post
    I heard that and could not believe it. During my 20+ years of military service I worked with many immigrants (legal and otherwise) that joined the military as a pathway to citizenship.

My thought was if they cared enough to put their life on the line, that was the kind of people we needed as citizens.
    "Don't put it on the plate if you can't eat it!"

Quote Originally Posted by WZ7U View Post
    I likey!
    "Don't put it on the plate if you can't eat it!"