Thread: One of the greatest Political voices of our times.

One of the greatest Political voices of our times.

Watched an episode of Real Time with Bill Maher on 06/15/2018 with George Will being interviewed, if you have HBO, I would recommend watching the whole episode.

Fast forward to the 00:07:12 minute point where George Will makes a crushing argument.

ETA: Sorry about the background audio from my $19 "Hacked" Ubuntu police scanner.

Quote Originally Posted by kom View Post
    Watched an episode of Real Time with Bill Maher on 06/15/2018 with George Will being interviewed, if you have HBO, I would recommend watching the whole episode.

Fast forward to the 00:07:12 minute point where George Will makes a crushing argument.

ETA: Sorry about the background audio from my $19 "Hacked" Ubuntu police scanner.
    And in response:

Off-topic aside: you ever notice how some "people" go through life happy, free of restrictions and controls while other "people" like *me*, go through life pissed off, are controlled and are themselves controlling; seeming to go out of their way to rain on everyone else's parade?

PS: "I" am not the "me" in the example

I'm a Bill Maher fan, I don't miss a Friday night unless I'm too sick to watch TV, Bill makes a good point and I'm pretty much in agreement with him, Trump will leave when he wants I've even heard from prominent news reporters looking into their crystal ball that he will win the white house in 2020, think about it how the right demonizes the left, cheats and will do anything under the sun to get what they want...

"Progress is a nice word. But change is its motivator. And change
    has its enemies." RFK