Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Luke - AD4MG

Thanks, everybody! Had a nice, quiet day away from the office. I did nothing of significance... by design.
    QAnon / GOP Republicans mentally lack the necessary intelligence to even tell a decent lie (Ex: A cabal of Satanic, cannibalistic pedophiles run a global child sex trafficking ring and conspired against former President Dotard dRUMPf during his term in office... Jewish space lasers, etc.). What in the hell makes anyone believe these melon heads can actually govern?

Happy birthday Luke. Have a couple of shots of what Charles is pouring on my tab!

cul de n8tb
    "Sadly, it always takes a few martyrs to get the ball rolling." Colonel Tim Boldman 2001
    "There are no differences but differences of degree between different degrees of difference and no difference."--William James
    "Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." Victor J. Stenger

Quote Originally Posted by ad4mg View Post
    Thanks, everybody! Had a nice, quiet day away from the office. I did nothing of significance... by design.
    I love birthdays like that. Congratulations on another orbit around the Sun.

Like that post was...
    Moving on, my posts are not helpful

Happy Birthday, Luke. I hope you get laid.
    A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory

RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL

Quote Originally Posted by KD8TUT View Post
    I'd start capturing video. But that's just me.
    That's what being "verified" gets ya.

Quote Originally Posted by KG4CGC View Post
    That's what being "verified" gets ya.

Like that post was...
    Moving on, my posts are not helpful

I checked one of those "celebrity birthdays" sites yesterday, and discovered Vince Lombardi's birthday is on the 11th. Also, Joe Montana and I are exactly the same age. When Joe played, the teams did not enter the field until after the national anthem.
    QAnon / GOP Republicans mentally lack the necessary intelligence to even tell a decent lie (Ex: A cabal of Satanic, cannibalistic pedophiles run a global child sex trafficking ring and conspired against former President Dotard dRUMPf during his term in office... Jewish space lasers, etc.). What in the hell makes anyone believe these melon heads can actually govern?