Thread: HBD, n0iu!

HBD, n0iu!

Happy Birthday wishes to ya, Scott!
    QAnon / GOP Republicans mentally lack the necessary intelligence to even tell a decent lie (Ex: A cabal of Satanic, cannibalistic pedophiles run a global child sex trafficking ring and conspired against former President Dotard dRUMPf during his term in office... Jewish space lasers, etc.). What in the hell makes anyone believe these melon heads can actually govern?

Happy birthday dood!!

Like that post was...
    Moving on, my posts are not helpful

Thanks a lot! I am the ripe old age of 61 and as of 6 months ago never thought I would make it this far.... seriously.

Back in January I went to my Doc and told him that I feel like shit and he said that I look like shit so he ordered a bunch of blood tests which revealed that I had a fairly aggressive form of Leukemia. Spent several weeks in the hospital and have gone back three more times for more chemo and I have one more dose of chemo to go which will start in about 10 days. About a month after that I will get one more bone marrow biopsy (oh boy, what fun!) and the results will determine what happens next. Either I will STILL be in remission at which point I go on "watch and wait" for (at least) 2 years or I go on a list for a bone marrow transplant.

If you are of a mind to do so, pray for me. I have had this call for 21 years and I am not ready to give it up!
    Scott - NØIU
    http://i676.photobucket.com/albums/vv124/scottaschultz/iub.jpg
    President - National Sarcasm Society
    "Like we need your support!"

How does one follow that???!!! Anyways, Happy Birthday !!!

May God bless you Scott and give you the outcome you desire. GL OM, try to keep us appraised.

Makes my Christmas double bypass look desirable. Shit.

Like that post was...
    Moving on, my posts are not helpful

Happy birthday Scott, 61? hah young chicken....
    Keeping fingers crossed for you.
    Last edited by PA5COR; 05-31-2018 at 06:44 AM.
    "If the Republicans will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop
    telling the truth about them." - Adlai Stevenson (1900-1965)
    “I’m not liberal/conservative, I’m anti-idiotarian.”
    At some point in the last 20 years, the left moved to the center, and the right moved into a mental institution

Happy belated birthday Scott. You have a plethora of boring, banal, yet sweet IU related events that demand your attendance. Be ye guided accordingly.

cul de n8tb
    "Sadly, it always takes a few martyrs to get the ball rolling." Colonel Tim Boldman 2001
    "There are no differences but differences of degree between different degrees of difference and no difference."--William James
    "Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." Victor J. Stenger

Happy Birthday with prayers for many pleasant returns.

So mote it be.