Thread: Race-Baiting Bull-Shyte

Race-Baiting Bull-Shyte

From the front page of Google News

dog-whistle.jpg

At first glance your immediate reaction is, "A African-American Male is responsible for the death of a Law Enforcement Officer."

That's BULLSHIT "Journalism."

Real Headline:

YADKIN COUNTY (WTVD) --
    The man sought in a pursuit and crash that killed a North Carolina State Highway Patrol trooper has been arrested.

After an extensive search, officials announced Dakota Whitt had been arrested around 3:30 a.m. Wednesday.

3509030_052218-wtvd-dakota-whitt-mugs-img.jpg

How long will this "error" go uncorrected ?

It wasn't a fugging "ERROR", period! And, if it was, the person who made the mistake AND the person above the mistake maker should have to answer to this.

Hey, just classify and dismiss this as me being "Overly Sensitive", AGAIN.

I don't know if it was intentional or not. Not making excuses but looking at Google News myself, just now, I wonder if the page didn't load all the way on your end.
    I saw the guy's face in your post with a headline beside it and a link. It described a DUI on a 4 wheeler.

http://abc11.com/man-arrested-for-dw...oodline_widget
    RIP Albi
    When do you tell a woman you're a ham?
    Be blessed by the "Skip-Gods" and, be reflected back down into "DX-Land".
    -Mel

Quote Originally Posted by KG4CGC View Post
    I don't know if it was intentional or not. Not making excuses but looking at Google News myself, just now, I wonder if the page didn't load all the way on your end.
    I saw the guy's face in your post with a headline beside it and a link. It described a DUI on a 4 wheeler.

http://abc11.com/man-arrested-for-dw...oodline_widget
    Probably after I bitched and moaned via feedback around 15:00 hours Zulu.

The screen-shot was taken at 10:00 am est today.

Find it now on the front page if you can.

I see wrong pics on Google News feed frequently FWIW

Just a day or two ago, I saw a pic next to a link about Physics "entanglement"

Sarah Huckabee-Sanders

Strange indeed
    "Weve got this perverse situation in which the vast analytic powers of the entire world are being spent trying to understand
    a guy whose thoughts are often just six fireflies beeping randomly in a jar. - David Brooks, regarding Trump

Quote Originally Posted by WTKX View Post
    I see wrong pics on Google News feed frequently FWIW

Just a day or two ago, I saw a pic next to a link about Physics "entanglement"

Sarah Huckabee-Sanders

Strange indeed
    Truly, I understand that mistakes are easily made and corrected but, the consequences of the mistake were not addressed, just replaced by some other attention grabbing headline in the hour-to-hour "News Cycle."

Here is where the pathetic incident takes a turn; again, I prefaced the comments with the idea that *I* was just being "overly sensitive" and Blogged about it on my Google sponsored site using the screen-grabs from my computer.

"How-come" when I go back to the Blog, the pictures have been deleted? The images that I posted at the top of this page are the same ones that I blogged with; they are gone like "Dust in the Wind."

Gonna contact "Screw-oogle" and get their explanation on what part of the TOS the pictures violated

Gotta wonder, many people got the wrong impression caused by the placements of the image and the links?

Mel, channel 7 in Dayton shows a few seconds of random black guys getting arrested as stock video all of the time. I don't need scarecenter 7, and their crap either, FWIW.

cul de n8tb
    "Sadly, it always takes a few martyrs to get the ball rolling." Colonel Tim Boldman 2001
    "There are no differences but differences of degree between different degrees of difference and no difference."--William James
    "Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." Victor J. Stenger