Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Political Phrase of the Day

Doesn't even make any sense, that one. How much longer must we put up with this highest order stupid?
    Signature void - please reinsert credentials or call tech support

We'll see

I dropped off my (and my wife's) primary ballots for Colorado yesterday...

Last edited by WTKX; Yesterday at 11:12 PM.
    "Weve got this perverse situation in which the vast analytic powers of the entire world are being spent trying to understand
    a guy whose thoughts are often just six fireflies beeping randomly in a jar. - David Brooks, regarding Trump

And today, I read on my newsfeed, some Trumpster claiming that this is the Democrat's law, the AG's policy of separating families.
    This person is local. Believes the Christian bible trumps the Constitution. Would have probably said years ago, that God inspired the Founding Fathers. Now says God put Trump in office and that we should never question that. So, which do they want? Constitutional rule or Christian Terrorists?
    RIP Albi
    When do you tell a woman you're a ham?
    Be blessed by the "Skip-Gods" and, be reflected back down into "DX-Land".
    -Mel

It's not hard to understand why people don't like Christians when good, upstanding "christians" say and do the things they do. Makes the rest of us "bad Christians" look bad.

Now, God probably did put tRump in office because sane, thinking people surely didn't. My guess is God is punishing us for something, or many somethings by giving us all what some of us deserve.
    Signature void - please reinsert credentials or call tech support

I don't think an omnipotent being has anything to do with Trump being in office.
    Trump reminds of friends I've known throughout life who told me stories about an uncle or a step dad.
    If the kid did something wrong, he would break one of the kid's toys. One story on this same line was an "uncle" who threatened to hurt the family pet if the kids didn't comply.
    Trump is like that "uncle" who is holding children hostage if he doesn't get his wall and then blame anyone but himself for the hostages that his policy is making.
    "This is ALL the democrats fault. All of it."
    RIP Albi
    When do you tell a woman you're a ham?
    Be blessed by the "Skip-Gods" and, be reflected back down into "DX-Land".
    -Mel

Quote Originally Posted by WZ7U View Post
    It's not hard to understand why people don't like Christians when good, upstanding "christians" say and do the things they do. Makes the rest of us "bad Christians" look bad.

Now, God probably did put tRump in office because sane, thinking people surely didn't. My guess is God is punishing us for something, or many somethings by giving us all what some of us deserve.
    Can I get an Amen brother!
    "Don't put it on the plate if you can't eat it!"