Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New YT Channel

After I sell this place (soon) I am going to hopefully make my way down there on my bike. Is this just a summer thing?

cul de n8tb
    "Sadly, it always takes a few martyrs to get the ball rolling." Colonel Tim Boldman 2001
    "There are no differences but differences of degree between different degrees of difference and no difference."--William James
    "Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." Victor J. Stenger

I "think" it's just about every month. I know they had it in January. I don't make it out every time. It starts at 8 am and ends at 11 am.
    I would imagine there may be conflicts in November and December because it's always the 4th Saturday of the month. Sooo ...

That's a rad 107, and Triumph.

cul de n8tb
    "Sadly, it always takes a few martyrs to get the ball rolling." Colonel Tim Boldman 2001
    "There are no differences but differences of degree between different degrees of difference and no difference."--William James
    "Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." Victor J. Stenger

Nice mopeds here... ( hiding behind the nearest rock....)
    "If the Republicans will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop
    telling the truth about them." - Adlai Stevenson (1900-1965)
    “I’m not liberal/conservative, I’m anti-idiotarian.”
    At some point in the last 20 years, the left moved to the center, and the right moved into a mental institution

I try to focus on older bikes but channel popularity comes from the new new.