Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Rant... FT8...

Quote Originally Posted by WØTKX View Post
    In leather?
    Schwing!
    --
    So there I was, totally naked. With only a rubber hose and a stuffed animal...

Quote Originally Posted by KD8TUT View Post
    On a separate non-related note: What is up with DX Engineering? Made a couple of orders with them over the last two weeks- the items arrived here *next day*.

I usually have bad experiences with vendors but these guys are downright impressive.
    One of my "ham students" works at DX Engineering. That outfit (and the parent company, Summit Racing) are bad places to visit, as the trip usually ends up co$ting me plenty.

DX/Summit does tend to have its stuff together.
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."

On the bright side: It looks like I'm going to Dayton. My wife just informed me she booked a room for us.

Surprise!
    --

Quote Originally Posted by N8YX View Post
    Broken Threads Are For Assholes.
    Yeah? But when it's time to do AM Gangsta shit, where's your Telefunken? Where's your rich, smooth sound?

Quote Originally Posted by KG4CGC View Post
    Yeah? But when it's time to do AM Gangsta shit, where's your Telefunken? Where's your rich, smooth sound?
    I'm Shure I have a solution to that. Fo-foty-fo?
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."

Quote Originally Posted by KD8TUT View Post

On a separate non-related note: What is up with DX Engineering? Made a couple of orders with them over the last two weeks- the items arrived here *next day*.

I usually have bad experiences with vendors but these guys are downright impressive.
    advantage of living in a surrounding state, shit gets here quick mostly next day. if the happen to not ship till day after order then two days but still next day.. unless UPS or FedEx happen to crash.... then well who knows
    I AM THE VOICE OF THE VOICELESS!

Quote Originally Posted by N8YX View Post
    I'm Shure I have a solution to that. Fo-foty-fo?
    Show up ugly at the ball.

cul de n8tb
    "Sadly, it always takes a few martyrs to get the ball rolling." Colonel Tim Boldman 2001
    "There are no differences but differences of degree between different degrees of difference and no difference."--William James
    "Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." Victor J. Stenger

Quote Originally Posted by W2NAP View Post
    advantage of living in a surrounding state, shit gets here quick mostly next day. if the happen to not ship till day after order then two days but still next day.. unless UPS or FedEx happen to crash.... then well who knows
    Yea that is probably true. I've just had such problems with other vendors and those guys seem to always come through. I'm not a fanboi. Just appreciate the lack of hassle.
    --

Crap... now I'm not going to Dayton.

Grrrr....
    --

Of course not. You were going to Xenia.

Unless....

Like that post was...
    Moving on, my posts are not helpful