Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ol' Bone Spur Headlines

Ol' Bone Spur Headlines

Under Trump, national debt tops $21 trillion for 1st time ever

Nice job, piss lips. You and the "conservatives" of the GOP have given the rich (like yourself) massive tax breaks at the expense of the next two generations. Amazingly, the peeRump nut licks of the GOP sleep so very well at night after skewering Obama for every penny he spent. When are you assholes going to obliterate Social Security and Medicare? Paging little Paulene Ryan (Eddie Munster) for the big finale. MAGA, assholes.

Trump targets Mueller, suggests McCabe memos are "fake"

Amazing hearing this from the phony cic, the great white dope. Is piss lips playing golf again this weekend? Couldn't be... piss lips said he would be so busy he wouldn't have time to play golf.
    That's what we here on the east coast call a LIE. peeRump nut-licks call it "winning". Fscking dolts.

This last one takes the cake:
    Trump lashes out at FBI, State and Justice Departments for "leaking, lying and corruption"

OMG, are you fucking kidding me? This, from ol' piss lips, the grandest liar of all time, who has told over 2,000 lies in his first year in office.

His (well, the grand ol' pedophiles) tax cuts, according to Coward In Chief Bone Spurs, was "the biggest tax cut in US history. Wrong, penis breath, it ranks a lowly eighth.
    That's what we here on the east coast call a LIE. peeRump nut-licks call it "winning". Fscking dolts.

Stupid sez the "wall" will be built in 1 year. Wrong again, asshole, it's going to take at least 4 years, and 25 BILLION dollars. And, MEXICO ISN'T PAYING ONE PENNY FOR YOUR STUPID WALL. WE, THE TAXPAYERS ARE GOING TO GET STUCK WITH THE BILL.
    Just to reiterate, t
    hat's what we here on the east coast call a LIE. peeRump nut-licks call it "winning". Fscking dolts.

Well, there is some good news for ol' bone spur... his little boyfriend, pootin', is being re-elected as I type this. Ol' Bone Spur can suck pootie's ass for as long as he wishes now. Surely, he is quite pleased.

And, finally, in honor of the wise man of the desert, "fucktrump".

Perhaps some cowardly little trumpnutsuck will again rattle his one functioning brain cell into action and send us more anonymous email stating that we have moved up on the "No Fly List". Be a man, sign up here with your call sign, and battle me face to face.
    'Murica - Government of the Rich, by the Rich, and for the Rich; Thanks to our supreme court of traitors, Citizens United v. FEC, and now McCutcheon v. FEC.

And, what about that "SPACE FORCE"?

Moron. Tillerson was right.
    cic_bone-spur.png

I don't care if Mueller meets with "Stormy". I want Melania to meet Stormy...

The most beautiful statement of the week:

Bravo, Mr. Brennan!
    'Murica - Government of the Rich, by the Rich, and for the Rich; Thanks to our supreme court of traitors, Citizens United v. FEC, and now McCutcheon v. FEC.

I do detect some animosity against T Rump.....
    We think about the same with a few added bonuses.
    "If the Republicans will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop
    telling the truth about them." - Adlai Stevenson (1900-1965)
    Im not liberal/conservative, Im anti-idiotarian.
    At some point in the last 20 years, the left moved to the center, and the right moved into a mental institution

Master Navigator
    I know, this comedy of errors just keeps rolling on. The Romans believed in giving the people bread and circuses, and I must say that this administration is a continuous daily circus, where common people and honest people alike are thrown to the lions.

Actually, a circus is supposed to be a fun and happy place to go. While the WH does have more than it's share of clowns, what they are doing to this country is very sad. I've never seen one individual disappoint and destroy an entire country. trumpyouasshole should be in a room for manics, not in his current position.
    A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory

RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL

RIP Albi
    When do you tell a woman you're a ham?
    Be blessed by the "Skip-Gods" and, be reflected back down into "DX-Land".
    -Mel

RIP Albi
    When do you tell a woman you're a ham?
    Be blessed by the "Skip-Gods" and, be reflected back down into "DX-Land".
    -Mel

People are fucking stupid, no?
    Signature void - please reinsert credentials or call tech support

Obama, and W sent the troops for specific emergencies. tRUMP wants us to buy into the concept that we will send the police quickly, fully armed and ready to take human lives, BEFORE they receive the 911 call, and the correct address.

cul de n8tb
    "Sadly, it always takes a few martyrs to get the ball rolling." Colonel Tim Boldman 2001
    "There are no differences but differences of degree between different degrees of difference and no difference."--William James
    "Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." Victor J. Stenger

Translation: He's a Fusking Idiot!

This is indeed a failed Presidency.

I pray that the "American Dream" can survive the "tRump Nightmare".