Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ol' Bone Spur Headlines

One and gone is my hope for this clown.
    Hopefully gone with nothing personal to show for it; like pension, SS detail for life, freedom outside of a federal compound somewhere. Stuff like that.
    Signature void - please reinsert credentials or call tech support

Master Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by KG4CGC View Post
    And Putin is helping by telling his people to prepare for WW3.
    You got that right! They're ginning up a little war for Trumpists to gush over. Just go over to that other island other there and look. Disturibing.

Today's best story related an anonymous souce's story that Mueller now has proof that Cohen met with Russians close to Putin and also with hacker groups - exactly as told in the MI6 agent's dossier. Cohen denies ever being in Prague, where the meetings took place. They also met in Romania, all during the election campaign. That may be what led to the raids. I can only hope it's true. Smoking guns don't get much smokier. Impeach, Convict, Remove, Repeat.

My new favorite:

"Cantaloupe Caligula"
    --
    So there I was, totally naked. With only a rubber hose and a stuffed animal...

Quote Originally Posted by K0RGR View Post
    You got that right! They're ginning up a little war for Trumpists to gush over. Just go over to that other island other there and look. Disturibing.

Today's best story related an anonymous souce's story that Mueller now has proof that Cohen met with Russians close to Putin and also with hacker groups - exactly as told in the MI6 agent's dossier. Cohen denies ever being in Prague, where the meetings took place. They also met in Romania, all during the election campaign. That may be what led to the raids. I can only hope it's true. Smoking guns don't get much smokier. Impeach, Convict, Remove, Repeat.
    I can't see any of that. It's in the paid section. Went to look for anything over yonder and all I could find was where Zook got his nipples twisted over something I said about an amp and went on a rant about how 11 meter amps are illegal. Never said they were legal and I can't address it now and it got a thread lock.
    God forbid a man ask a question about a 10 meter amp and you tell him to use it on 10 meters and not over drive it.
    RIP Albi
    When do you tell a woman you're a ham?
    Be blessed by the "Skip-Gods" and, be reflected back down into "DX-Land".
    -Mel

Quote Originally Posted by KG4CGC View Post
    I can't see any of that. It's in the paid section. Went to look for anything over yonder and all I could find was where Zook got his nipples twisted over something I said about an amp and went on a rant about how 11 meter amps are illegal. Never said they were legal and I can't address it now and it got a thread lock.
    God forbid a man ask a question about a 10 meter amp and you tell him to use it on 10 meters and not over drive it.
    You mean people pay extra to read right wing nuttism?

cul de n8tb
    "Sadly, it always takes a few martyrs to get the ball rolling." Colonel Tim Boldman 2001
    "There are no differences but differences of degree between different degrees of difference and no difference."--William James
    "Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." Victor J. Stenger

Quote Originally Posted by suddenseer View Post
    You mean people pay extra to read right wing nuttism?
    Amazing, isn't it?
    "People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs" -AD5MB

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

Latest ClubLog entries.

Quite a bit it seems

Comey interview in 30 minutes....
    --
    So there I was, totally naked. With only a rubber hose and a stuffed animal...

East coast feeder...nomnomnomnom

I am still blown away that folks pay premium $ for what you would hae to pay ME to endure. Do they have premium membership perks, like rare full color communist executions performed by the nazis (guillotine)?

cul de n8tb
    "Sadly, it always takes a few martyrs to get the ball rolling." Colonel Tim Boldman 2001
    "There are no differences but differences of degree between different degrees of difference and no difference."--William James
    "Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." Victor J. Stenger