Old Codger's Forum. Also called an off center fed dipole.

I was looking online for dimensions to build one or at least an OCF calculator. The basic premise is that instead of feeding it in the center with 1:1, move the feed point over to where 2/3rds are on the long leg and 1/3rd is on the short leg using a 4:1 balun.
I already have a 4:1 that I bought at a hamfest a few years ago and now ended up making the long leg 66' and the short leg 33'. Boy let me tell you what! All the main ham bands really lit up! Even 80m and the AM BCB. 40m comes in strong. 20m comes in strong. 10 meters even (RX tested on 11 since no one was on 10m) was alive and signals were strong.

I want to pull it up through the trees about another 20 feet and get the feedpoint further up in the ether. It's probably close to 30' off the ground at that feedpoint. The long leg slopes up at about 45º and the last 18' is starting to curl down in the trees pointing NW. The short leg points due south, almost a perfect 90º from the long leg and slopes down from the feedpoint to about 25' at it's lowest. I will drop it again to add more coax when I get more coax but my question is, what length should I adjust the elements to? It seems pretty bright as it is on the RX. I have not TX tested it yet as I'm changing things around in the operating position. Any advice well be well taken and I wish I had explored OCF dipoles years sooner.