Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: To Russia, with Love

So, what is your favorite branch of government? Executive, Legislative, Judicial or Russian?
    RIP Albi
    When do you tell a woman you're a ham?
    Be blessed by the "Skip-Gods" and, be reflected back down into "DX-Land".
    -Mel

Quote Originally Posted by ad4mg View Post
    Apparently, some cowardly, anonymous teeRump nutsuck thinks he is in the old soviet union. Actually sending an anonymous message from The Calyx Institute, who touts, "The Calyx Institute is an educational organization that develops frameworks and sets of best practices to promote privacy on the Internet and in the field of telecommunications". How ironic, an educational institute with a teeRump nutsuck in it's ranks. Amusing. Equally amusing is the coward pretending to be from the NSA. Probably some Federal crime to do this, but hey, it's a lowly teeRump nutsuck. I shamelessly offer the full text of the message for your consideration:

The IP address resolves to calyx.com, Colorado Springs, Colorado.

Hey, nutsuck, this is America and if you don't like me being critical of the thing infesting the WHITE house, then go fuck yourself.

ETA: A full report has been sent to the abuse email address at the institute, with full headers as backup. Unless the IP was spoofed, I suspect someone is going to have to answer some disturbing questions.

That ip has a reverse resolver set as a tor exit node. Your fan probably used Tor...
    Last edited by ka8ncr; 03-07-2018 at 08:37 PM.

RIP Albi
    -Mel

Isn't there a door without Sgt. Stedenko of the narc squad waiting for me?
    Signature void - please reinsert credentials or call tech support

Quote Originally Posted by KJ3N View Post
    Pat Robertson needs to be put in a home for crazy, senile, old fucks. They should also fit him with a straight jacket.
    He should have John McCain for a roomie.
    "Don't put it on the plate if you can't eat it!"

RIP Albi
    -Mel

Quote Originally Posted by KG4CGC View Post
    He's the Grifter-In-Chief. You expected something else?
    "People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs" -AD5MB

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

Latest ClubLog entries.

The unusual nerve agent used on a Russian defector and his daughter in Salisbury in the UK has been proved to derive only from Russia. Putin refuses to discuss it but after his recent grand display of military might and other things like flying long-range bombers to infringe on the Irish and British borders, a little display of prowess in being able to kill anybody, anywhere goes down well with Russian voters. Has Trumputin not being paying attention to this detail? It means the painful dispatch of key people could be carried out anywhere.

The Russians involved are not likely to recover without serious brain damage but the police sergeant who first discovered them is doing quite well.

Master Navigator
    Just when Tillerson started to sound somewhat rational, Trump fires him. Tillerson started warning last week about potential for more Russian interference, ,so the orange Putin lover canned him.

Quote Originally Posted by K0RGR View Post
    Just when Tillerson started to sound somewhat rational, Trump fires him. Tillerson started warning last week about potential for more Russian interference, ,so the orange Putin lover canned him.
    And he did it without saying the word Russia.
    I thought religions were prophet based organizations.
    What do you mean I am out of money? I still have checks!
    Remember, amateurs built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic