I remember when the Internet was "Fun", I've been on the net since 1995 used, a i486 DX-2 CPU based computer, 8 Megs of RAM with, my first Operating System being Window 3.1 and, America Online Dial-up (14.4Kb) modem was my access portal to the Web.

Good times were had in Yahoo Chat rooms using "Boot Codes" (buffer overflows) via PMs to knock people out of the chat rooms or, to execute a code string in the chat room and kick everybody out who wasn't protected; it was a game then, everybody in the chat room played. There were other things like "Password Stealers" that could be used to Hi-jack someone's Yahoo account (they got mine). Yahoo kept updating Messenger but, as soon a new version came out, the Visual Basic writers would put together string to defeat the new code.

Being a Troll and a hell raiser was even better when I hosted images on my own server; I would often post something with a picture attached and then, when someone "Quoted me", my posted image showed up in their message but, what I did was to switch the file names on the server so that the image displayed in the quoted message was a "Goatse" while, the image in my message was not. Funny shiz back then.

But, I have retired from all of that but recently, a reminder of it popped up; what if, you made a "Non-PG" video 20 years ago and it "Appeared", would you destroy it out of embarrassment or, would you keep it for prosperity sake?