Thread: FT-8 and New Years Holiday

FT-8 and New Years Holiday

I now know why the new fangled digital mode FT-8 is so popular.
    No one can tell how drunk you are ! Just point and double click
    on the other fellers callsign and he's in your logbook.

Soo many people using that mode now its crazy.

Cheers !
    AL7JK, John

You haven't lived until you've worked Straight Key Night with a bug. While inebriated.

Extra points awarded if you actually get acknowledgement of said contacts and no O-O cards in the process ...
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."

Quote Originally Posted by N8YX View Post
    You haven't lived until you've worked Straight Key Night with a bug. While inebriated.

Extra points awarded if you actually get acknowledgement of said contacts and no O-O cards in the process ...
    One beer does me in! LOL!!!! I got an old bug about the same time I learned straight key. SKN is funny to listen with all of the cw mistakes. LOL Is the only cw you get these days the repeater ID?

cul de n8tb
    "Sadly, it always takes a few martyrs to get the ball rolling." Colonel Tim Boldman 2001
    "There are no differences but differences of degree between different degrees of difference and no difference."--William James
    "Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." Victor J. Stenger