Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday Tim (suddenseer)!

Quote Originally Posted by suddenseer View Post
    Ahhh, thank you fellow Islanders for the birthday wishes. I did get laid, and the details did become public knowledge today. Anyone good at searching the internet will find all of the details, and maybe a few the police, and doctor's missed LOL

I saw everything in a trunp-tweet. By the way, fuck trump.
    A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory

RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL

Quote Originally Posted by WZ7U View Post
    Damn man. Party hearty Mc Farty.

Unless it made the evening news, meh. Glad you enjoyed your milestone of another orbit around that thing that is supposed to make the radios work. Broken assed piece of shit up there anyway.

sorry, it's the meds talking
    You had better get your heart into good shape soon, or the rat may have to find you and piss on your leg. You need to be healthy because us rats can carry the hantavirus. I may even go up and get Gerry, and who knows what all those Canadians can carry.

fuck trump

Ha! I ain't skeerd! Them sun rats can't get past the 45th parallel without freezing to death and that's a good hundred miles south of me. Gerry and I are just fine. Until spring at least. You want some of that furriner goo on ya? Ewww.

Truck fump indeed, with a cattle prod.

Love ya Eddie. You can come pee on my leg anytime.

Like that post was...
    Moving on, my posts are not helpful

I'm late! Happy Birthday!

"Where would we be without the agitators of the world to attach the electrodes
    of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?" ~ Professor "Dick" Soloman

I gotta say that the most excruciatingly annoying thing about this whole episode is having my breast bone split with a tool, much like the proverbial Christmas turkey. Can't lift shit, can't do shit, constant agonizing pain but it seems to be getting better ever so slowly, slowly being the operative word. I got on the rig yesterday for about an hour but the chair I have now didn't play well with my shit so I had to give up. At least I got an all time new band (6) in the log, even if it wasn't a real contact (repeater) but it was an exercise in making my elevated 40m vertickle play successfully into repeaters that I had no clue were there the day before. Of the list in my region, I got two to work which is the first repeater work I've done since '03, all on a whim from a thread over yonder where a newb was looking for a group to chew rags with. I was especially astonished to get the Timber repeater to work due to the sheer amount of hills between us. The one to the north, baw faw peak, I thought would work better but then again I'm in a 270 degree hole in town here with my opening to the NW, which has a minimal amount of population. Anyway, all that to say Happy New Year to all islanders and for fucks sake, keep your cholesterol levels in check so you too can avoid having your shit split and veins stolen to replumb your ass.

Happy birthday Tim! End of transmission.

Like that post was...

Happy Belated Birthday!

A very happy belated Tim.

I gotta say that the most excruciatingly annoying thing about this whole episode is having my breast bone split with a tool, much like the proverbial Christmas turkey. Can't lift shit, can't do shit, constant agonizing pain but it seems to be getting better ever so slowly, slowly being the operative word. I got on the rig yesterday for about an hour but the chair I have now didn't play well with my shit so I had to give up. At least I got an all time new band (6) in the log, even if it wasn't a real contact (repeater) but it was an exercise in making my elevated 40m vertickle play successfully into repeaters that I had no clue were there the day before. Of the list in my region, I got two to work which is the first repeater work I've done since '03, all on a whim from a thread over yonder where a newb was looking for a group to chew rags with. I was especially astonished to get the Timber repeater to work due to the sheer amount of hills between us. The one to the north, baw faw peak, I thought would work better but then again I'm in a 270 degree hole in town here with my opening to the NW, which has a minimal amount of population. Anyway, all that to say Happy New Year to all islanders and for fucks sake, keep your cholesterol levels in check so you too can avoid having your shit split and veins stolen to replumb your ass.

Happy birthday Tim! End of transmission.
    A friend of mine just went through that. Hope you feel better soon.

Thanks George. Best wishes for your friend too. Apparently pneumonia is the big deal going forward. Yay.

Like that post was...

Thanks George. Best wishes for your friend too. Apparently is the big deal going forward. Yay.
    People like us that are long in the tooth don't get pneumonia, we get oldmonia. Just sayin........