Thread: That 10 meter contest....

That 10 meter contest....

There's a 10 meter contest today.... No idea which one it is.

Made a 5-8 contact with PP5JR a little while ago.

We've got snow up to our eyeballs here. So it's a good day to warm up the radios and drink a bit of coffee.

I'll post some snow and radio pics in a bit. Have to clean the garage to get the car in- then lighting the fireplace and hunkering in for a couple of days :)
    --
    So there I was, totally naked. With only a rubber hose and a stuffed animal...

Started snowing here a bit ago.

I have my IC-745 connected to a 10/11M vertical and it's set up to do a scan between 28.300 and 28.700.

Thus far today, not a peep.
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."

Quote Originally Posted by N8YX View Post
    Started snowing here a bit ago.

I have my IC-745 connected to a 10/11M vertical and it's set up to do a scan between 28.300 and 28.700.

Thus far today, not a peep.
    Well the snow band is past. We've got at least a foot. 10 meters died as fast as it came. But was really happy to pull out that contact.

Spent some time chewing it up with some local guys on our repeater. Fireplace is going BTW... nice glow in the living room.

Grabbing another coffee and going to throw up a WSPR beacon and watch a movie for a bit.
    --
    So there I was, totally naked. With only a rubber hose and a stuffed animal...