Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Black Friday--Whatcha Get Willis?

Like that post was...
    Moving on, my posts are not helpful

I only do online shopping at this time of year, but I have to say that Cyber Monday is always better.

I dont really need much, but this year, Devi and I decided to take $100 each. So i bought a studio mic and a new stand for recording, and a couple of books, one on old Portland, ME (which may be our next destination...more on that later), and one on the Hopi nation. Devi got some Aleister Crowley Tarot cards. She knows he was a king sized egotist, sick weirdo and just an all around festering asshole, but she likes the detailed research he put into them as well as the way Lady Frida Harris designed and painted them...yes, thats right, he didnt do the art as many were led to believe.

So, yeah...we bought some stuff. :)
    The louder the monkey, the smaller its balls.

Quote Originally Posted by N7YA View Post
    I only do online shopping at this time of year, but I have to say that Cyber Monday is always better.

I dont really need much, but this year, Devi and I decided to take $100 each. So i bought a studio mic and a new stand for recording, and a couple of books, one on old Portland, ME (which may be our next destination...more on that later), and one on the Hopi nation. Devi got some Aleister Crowley Tarot cards. She knows he was a king sized egotist, sick weirdo and just an all around festering asshole, but she likes the detailed research he put into them as well as the way Lady Frida Harris designed and painted them...yes, thats right, he didnt do the art as many were led to believe.

So, yeah...we bought some stuff. :)
    Not sure there is a difference between BF and CM these days as it is all "cyber week". Even today a lot of places still have 10-25% off! Though most have slowed down or stopped at this point. Regardless, lots of deals to be had for the past week and I got all of my holiday shopping done, 90% of it online and already in my walk-in waiting to be wrapped. :)

"A night sky full of cries. Hearts filled with lies. The contract: is it worth the price?"

XYL figured out how much I spend and lost her composure. When she was done I explained to her that she was to start bringing home receipts for her nights out at the winery with the girls. She's been fairly quiet since.
    I am surprised at such a sudden deterioration in a woman whose only ailment was a lazy anus.

Ouch.

I might have tried one of these two approaches:

1. Sweetheart, I understand your concern, but you need to trust me, just Like I do you when you go to the winery with your friends.

2. Don't you dare give me any smack about what I spend, bitch. Just thank your lucky stars that I give you such a wonderful fucking life with someone like me.
    A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory

RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL

I'd have gone with option 2 except I fall asleep most nights before she does and it would be easy for her to beat me about the head and neck with a cast iron skillet.
    I am surprised at such a sudden deterioration in a woman whose only ailment was a lazy anus.

I would like to add that we have the best collection of sig lines on the internet.
    The louder the monkey, the smaller its balls.

Not to mention the best forum and members in ham radio as well as the net in general.

Like that post was...
    Moving on, my posts are not helpful