Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Roy Moore

Correct. They will vote Moore because it is their solidly held belief that any member of the Democratic party is worse than a child molester.
    RIP Albi
    When do you tell a woman you're a ham?
    Does YOUR avatar represent a time in your life?

Being from Alabama, it's worse than you hear or read. The guy is a total loser, but will get voted in from the pulpit. What a disgrace. All of us that have all of our original teeth are voting for Doug Jones (yes the Democrat). There are card carrying Republicans that are having a WTF moment over him even making it this far. I think Alabama's motto of "Thank God for Mississippi" will be thrown in the trash can. With him and Sessions what could possibly go wrong?
    "Friendships come in strange packages
    The best ones are opened with a smile"

NA4BH '15

Doug Jones has a solid platform... For realists.
    "Politics is the entertainment division of the military industrial complex." ~ Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by WTKX View Post
    Doug Jones has a solid platform... For realists.
    Oh, in that case, he'll lose for sure.
    "People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs" -AD5MB

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

Latest ClubLog entries.

Quote Originally Posted by K7SGJ View Post
    Maybe if they take down another Confederate flag, they can put the lanyard around moore's neck and run him back up instead.
    The louder the monkey, the smaller its balls.

There just is no reaching across the aisle with this stuff. They've completely lost their minds.

Master Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by N2CHX View Post
    There just is no reaching across the aisle with this stuff. They've completely lost their minds.
    It would appear so.

WTF happened to those people to allow them to accept that from a public servant?

My first inclination is to think it's their hatred of the 'other'. But still, what happened to those people to put them in this state of mind?

Is there something in the water down there?

It's a bad time in history to have some weirdo shit in your baggage, because all the trunks are being opened now.
    Last edited by WZ7U; 11-15-2017 at 05:28 PM.
    Yet another imperfect being created by THE perfect God - not the Huge White Asshole kind Thank you Jesus!

Doing good is like picking fresh blackberries - if it doesn't sting a little sometimes, perhaps you're doing something wrong.

When I die, I want to go peaceful in my sleep like Grandpa. Not screaming in terror like his passengers.

It's still hard to imagine a world without Tom Petty

The Northern war of aggression continues, Lincoln and Dr. King deserved what they got.

"Politics is the entertainment division of the military industrial complex." ~ Frank Zappa

Master Navigator
    The current tactic seems to be trying to prove that everybody else in the Senate is a pervert, so electing another one doesn't matter.